Hypocrisy Reigns Supreme Once More

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hypocrisy Reigns Supreme Once More

Post by DolFan 316 on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:08 am

In typical liberal "do as I say, not as I do" fashion, it seems that Colin Kaepernick has suddenly decided to stand for the anthem next season.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/02/colin-kaepernick-plans-to-stand-for-the-national-anthem/

I guess somehow, some way, in the last 6 months America got a lot less racist Rolling Eyes

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hypocrisy Reigns Supreme Once More

Post by Degarmo on Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:55 pm

Well thank god. I'll sleep better at night knowing that this very, VERY important issue which has caused many lives to be forever shaken in immeasurable ways has finally come to a close.

Of course, now people get to talk about it for a week or two because it's not really over until everyone has weighed in on it.

I'm glad that as Americans we can focus on things as important as this, and not on other far less important things going on in Washington right now Wink

Will he sing the song too? Does he know all the words? Or does he only know songs from Che Guevarra's Murderous Dictator Campfire Songs for Guerrilla Nights.
Degarmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:02 pm

Trump gets elected, Kaepernick suddenly decides to stand for the anthem again. You don't cross the boss Cool

Either that or he split with his Muslim GF.

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo on Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:15 pm

Heh - I'm just walking away from that one.
Degarmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP on Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:06 am

I don't even know what to think about this country anymore. The "me vs. you" mentality is just so up-front right now...the idea of "working together" is gone.

JMP
Admin

View user profile http://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn on Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:41 am

JMP wrote:I don't even know what to think about this country anymore.  The "me vs. you" mentality is just so up-front right now...the idea of "working together" is gone.  

Yes, I just don't talk politics at all.  If you try to be the least bit objective about something instead of joining someone's echo chamber, well, you're "one of them", even though you haven't praised the object of their anger at all, you've just failed to agree that that person is Hitler and Stalin put together and squared.

HalCHorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:36 pm

HalCHorn wrote:Yes, I just don't talk politics at all.  If you try to be the least bit objective about something instead of joining someone's echo chamber, well, you're "one of them", even though you haven't praised the object of their anger at all, you've just failed to agree that that person is Hitler and Stalin put together and squared.

You're one of THEM, aren't you?! AREN'T YOU?!?!

Wink Razz

But seriously, Kaepernick never believed he or anyone else was being oppressed until he got mixed up with Harry Edwards (one of the most ardent, fervent racists around) and his Muslim GF. If he had, he'd have been protesting back when he was a far more visible player during the Harbaugh glory years. Making a statement the week before the Niners-Ravens Super Bowl would've really gotten people's attention, no? We're talking about someone who grew up middle class with white parents. All these millennials fancy themselves progressive rebels, but they completely fail to see they're actually the biggest sheep of all and are BLATANTLY being manipulated by those who control society who are now pretty much using them as a tool for violence and discord.

The real reason Trump was elected is because just enough people in just enough states got tired of being labeled racist, sexist, homophobic bigoted "deplorables' after most of them had actually given in to PC. They rightfully couldn't see the point anymore of saying the right buzzwords and bending over backwards to accommodate every last absurd desire of so-called "minority" groups who already had equal rights if they were just going to be lumped in with the real bigots anyway. Most of these people knew Trump was hardly presidential material but didn't vote for him as much as they voted against Hillary, who literally could not have done a better job of botching things despite a nation seemingly and overwhelmingly in her favor from an idealogical standpoint. Not to mention the obvious and ludicrously biased media backing.

The people behind the scenes are finally losing power after millennia of domination and they are getting more desperate by the day. Change is coming, but it's not the change they were trying to force on us.

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo on Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:14 pm

I think the majority of the country is neither one side or the other.  I think if you put reasonable people into a room, both "liberal" or "right wing" they all would want nearly the same things.

Normal and rational people don't get represented anymore.  It's just the rich who drum up support from the insane, and then the news reports that both those sides are the norm, and everyone in the middle who makes the country actually function continue to get screwed and not represented at all at any high level of government.

I don't fight the battles at all anymore, even though I've got plenty to say about a whole bunch of shit.  Like Hal said, you can't yell loud enough to defeat the echo chamber.
Degarmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:40 pm

Degarmo wrote:Normal and rational people don't get represented anymore.  It's just the rich who drum up support from the insane, and then the news reports that both those sides are the norm, and everyone in the middle who makes the country actually function continue to get screwed and not represented at all at any high level of government.

Those are the people I was talking about who only voted for Trump to stop Hillary. Those are the people the liberals have lost and instead of recognizing that they've chosen to just keep on with the exact same behavior that got Trump elected, only ramped up to 11.

Not that conservatives are that much better, what with this trendy, "Paying people to work is such a BURDEN!" attitude.

My side (and it is a side) is the side pushing for REAL change, as in a brand new system and way of doing things altogether. We are not protesters, we are not terrorists. And we ARE going to triumph in time. In some ways we already have. It'll just take a little more time to undo 50 years' worth of intentional internal American societal destruction.

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan on Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:14 am

as for Kaepernick - its amazing how quickly the "integrity" of one's principles can be pushed aside when potential contract dollars and a new job are on the line.

mercury22nathan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Wed May 10, 2017 7:51 am

I don't know why I take such joy in this, but I do Twisted Evil

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/05/09/colin-kaepernick-wants-to-play-hopes-to-be-in-a-training-camp/

This dude's mind is so messed up he literally doesn't know what he believes anymore.

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top