The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jonathan Martin back with Dolphins...

5 posters

Go down

Jonathan Martin back with Dolphins... Empty Jonathan Martin back with Dolphins...

Post by mercury22nathan Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:03 am

...on the practice field when they share practices with the Carolina Panthers.

And for the first time since he fled the Dolphins and accused teammates of bullying him, offensive tackle Jonathan Martin will be back on a practice field with his former team.

The Dolphins and Carolina Panthers announced Thursday that they will hold joint practices Wednesday, Aug. 19 and Thursday, Aug. 20, before playing Aug. 22 in Charlotte.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article24913054.html

i know, i know, that was a cheap headline grab - but won't it be fun to hear about Wake and OV ripping past Martin?

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Jonathan Martin back with Dolphins... Empty Re: Jonathan Martin back with Dolphins...

Post by white1 Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:22 am

Maybe I'm fickle... but if I was head coach of the Dolphins?

In every practice my defensive line would have one simple assignment. Suh goes heads up on Martin all day. Every. Single. Play. His only job is to destroy Martin. I won't be satisfied if he's not on the ground after the play. Pancake him. All day. The goal is to make him walk off the field and quit. The rest of the line can cover Suh's responsibilities.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Jonathan Martin back with Dolphins... Empty Re: Jonathan Martin back with Dolphins...

Post by JMP Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:30 am

I doubt Martin will play with the starters, but it sure would be fun to see what Suh would do to him! Then again, it would probably be even funnier to see Suh lined up against Dallas Thomas! Twisted Evil

I love the joint pratcices...good opportunity to line up against different players. Can't believe we haven't done one since '04!

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:26 am

white1 wrote:Maybe I'm fickle... but if I was head coach of the Dolphins?

In every practice my defensive line would have one simple assignment.  Suh goes heads up on Martin all day.  Every. Single. Play.  His only job is to destroy Martin.  I won't be satisfied if he's not on the ground after the play.  Pancake him.  All day.  The goal is to make him walk off the field and quit. The rest of the line can cover Suh's responsibilities.

Meh. I'm over it. Besides, would that even be a challenge? I'm shocked Martin's even still in the league to be honest.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:59 pm

Let's see how much better he has gotten since he left Miami. I wonder if he is still in contact with Richie

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down