2nd Round

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2nd Round

Post by Birdmond on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:27 am

I've heard Corderea Tankersley CB , Clemson is a lock If he's on the board when Miami picks. I'm hoping McDowell slips. I'd trade back and get another 3 and draft Dorian Johnson.

Birdmond

Posts : 986
Join date : 2015-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Round

Post by JMP on Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:47 am

Birdmond wrote:I've heard Corderea Tankersley CB , Clemson is a lock If he's on the board when Miami picks.    

Good size-speed combo, but seems like he has trouble when the ball is in the air. I would guess there will be better players available at 54.

I'd like to get a safety - Marcus Williams and Josh Jones would be at the top of my list, but I doubt either makes it to 54.

I could see the Packers taking Lamp with the first pick in round 2.

JMP
Admin

Posts : 3438
Join date : 2015-04-07
Age : 45

View user profile http://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Round

Post by Birdmond on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:16 am

With all the research Miami did on safety's you'll probably get your wiish I I'm still hoping to somehow get Dorian Johnson and Dalvin Tomlinson.

Birdmond

Posts : 986
Join date : 2015-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Round

Post by JMP on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:28 am

Dalvin would be sweet...without the injury concerns he is a first round talent IMO.

JMP
Admin

Posts : 3438
Join date : 2015-04-07
Age : 45

View user profile http://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Round

Post by HalCHorn on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:43 am

Tomlinson's a top talent no doubt, but I worry about the injury concerns with him. Some good DT/NT talent going well into Day 3 IMO.

Obviously many CB's I like too.

Maybe we trade down this round, since we have our pass rusher?

HalCHorn

Posts : 464
Join date : 2015-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Round

Post by rightchea on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:06 am

Not happening. Miami will get someone that is blatantly a horrible choice.

rightchea

Posts : 1212
Join date : 2015-04-28
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Round

Post by mercury22nathan on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:20 am

JMP wrote:I'd like to get a safety - Marcus Williams...

this is kind of what i'm feeling the Phins will do.

mercury22nathan

Posts : 488
Join date : 2015-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Round

Post by JMP on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:31 am

HalCHorn wrote:
Obviously many CB's I like too.

Could this be the best cornerback draft ever? I mean, seriously - I'm seeing guys projected to go in round 3 or later that look like possible studs - guys like Rasul Douglas, Shaq Griffin, Damontae Kazee, Corn Elder, etc.

JMP
Admin

Posts : 3438
Join date : 2015-04-07
Age : 45

View user profile http://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Round

Post by Degarmo on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:43 am

JMP wrote:
HalCHorn wrote:
Obviously many CB's I like too.

Could this be the best cornerback draft ever?  I mean, seriously - I'm seeing guys projected to go in round 3 or later that look like possible studs - guys like Rasul Douglas, Shaq Griffin, Damontae Kazee, Corn Elder, etc.

Scientifically it would make sense.  As the league adjusts to the ridiculous passing rules, they are trying to counter now with great defensive backs who understand those rules and play really well within them.  Since it's now a passing league, this is the rebound effect.  

That's why Bird and I want to load up on Beef, fix the O-Line and lead the charge into the balanced era.  The game's cyclical, baby!  Wink
avatar
Degarmo

Posts : 1112
Join date : 2015-04-07
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Round

Post by Birdmond on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:15 am

Degarmo wrote:
JMP wrote:
HalCHorn wrote:
Obviously many CB's I like too.

Could this be the best cornerback draft ever?  I mean, seriously - I'm seeing guys projected to go in round 3 or later that look like possible studs - guys like Rasul Douglas, Shaq Griffin, Damontae Kazee, Corn Elder, etc.

Scientifically it would make sense.  As the league adjusts to the ridiculous passing rules, they are trying to counter now with great defensive backs who understand those rules and play really well within them.  Since it's now a passing league, this is the rebound effect.  

That's why Bird and I want to load up on Beef, fix the O-Line and lead the charge into the balanced era.  The game's cyclical, baby!  Wink

Yep I won't be happy with out a quality guard and DT from this draft.

Birdmond

Posts : 986
Join date : 2015-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Round

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum