Did Pouncey's behavior contribute?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Did Pouncey's behavior contribute?

Post by mercury22nathan on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:35 am

So maybe this isn’t the appropriate place to discuss this, but what the hell…

So it has come to light that Aaron Hernandez may well have committed murder because…

He was convicted in April 2015 for shooting and killing his friend, Odin Lloyd, seemingly without motive. But interviews with multiple law enforcement officials directly involved in the case say Lloyd—a semipro football player who was dating Hernandez’s fiance’s sister at the time—had information the football star did not want out: that he was bisexual.

One of the notes left by Hernandez was to his prison boyfriend, who is now on 24/7 suicide watch, multiple law enforcement sources confirm. Hernandez’s sexuality would, of course, not be relevant save for the fact that an intimate relationship he allegedly had with a male former high school classmate was at the center of the investigation into Lloyd’s murder.

Ernest Wallace, a co-defendant in the Lloyd murder case, told detectives the victim had called Hernandez a “schmoocher,” which was taken by Hernandez and his companions as a gay slur. Wallace was also recorded saying during a jailhouse visit with Tanya Singleton, Hernandez’s cousin, that he would not have helped Hernandez get rid of the murder weapon—a crime for which he is now serving a 4½-to-7 year sentence on accessory to murder charges—if he had known Hernandez was a “limp wrist,” multiple sources say. Singleton was accused of helping Wallace discard of Lloyd’s murder weapon and was later sentenced to two years probation with one year under house confinement after pleading guilty to criminal contempt for refusing to cooperate with investigators in Boston investigating the double murder. Prosecutors in both Bristol and Suffolk counties said Hernandez had promised to set up a trust fund for Singleton’s children for her silence but never did.  
Hernandez’s alleged longtime male lover, the high school friend, was interviewed extensively by authorities after Lloyd’s murder, and was forced to testify in front of a grand jury. Law enforcement officials also say Hernandez moved a large amount of money into three accounts shortly before his arrest for the Lloyd killing: one account was for his fiancée; a second was for his daughter; the third, where the most money was moved, was for that friend.

http://www.newsweek.com/aaron-hernandez-hidden-sexuality-murder-police-587879

https://www.yahoo.com/news/think-m-going-hang-lol-012903547.html

I don’t care if Hernandez was gay, bi or whatever.  I do however find it reprehensible that he would take another man’s life to keep a personal secret.  But I am curious what could cause a human being to be so callous.  Maybe it’s just me and maybe it’s not politically correct to wonder, but does anyone else find it morbidly ironic that Pouncey participated in the hazing of Jonathan Martin, inclusive of homophobic slurs, yet one of his tightest homeboys was so desperate to hide his homosexual behaviors that he would kill.  Not to insinuate that you could blame Pouncey for anything, but is it possible that he created an atmosphere amongst his close friends that led to Hernandez feeling so afraid of being “outted”?

mercury22nathan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did Pouncey's behavior contribute?

Post by JMP on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:57 pm

I heard a discussion about this on ESPN Radio the other day. So many layers to this Hernandez story - it really is crazy. Hard to imagine someone throwing away an NFL career over, as you said, keeping a secret.

With how tight the Pounceys were with Hernandez, it's very possible that they knew he was bi. But yeah, it is ironic that Mike would "haze" Martin the way he did.

Just a horrible story from every angle.

JMP
Admin

View user profile http://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:43 pm

Really sad I just don't even want to know anymore. Life and talent totally wasted

white1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top