Patriots hid Brady's concussions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Patriots hid Brady's concussions?

Post by mercury22nathan on Wed May 17, 2017 11:33 am

Did the Patriots hide Brady's concussions?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19402426/tom-brady-new-england-patriots-dealt-concussions-according-wife-gisele-bundchen

Tom Brady's wife, Gisele Bundchen, says the New England Patriots quarterback has a history of concussions, including one suffered last year.

"He had a concussion last year. He has concussions pretty much every -- I mean, we don't talk about it. He does have concussions," Bundchen said on "CBS This Morning" on Wednesday.

The Patriots did not list Brady as having a concussion at any point in the 2016 season, and no concussion or head injury is listed for Brady in his professional career, according to Stats Pass. New England did report leg, thigh and ankle injuries for Brady during the 2016 calendar year.

The team declined to comment on the report, and an NFL spokesman did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

mercury22nathan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Patriots hid Brady's concussions?

Post by white1 on Wed May 17, 2017 11:50 am

LOL

I have to laugh. For an organization so successful, man they just CANNOT keep themselves out of scandal!

white1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Wed May 17, 2017 5:36 pm

Well of course they did. It's the Pats. And if it's so bad Giselle's blabbing about it, that means Brady probably suffered one every other week.

Of course I expect the sheep to somehow spin this as Goodell hating them yet again Rolling Eyes

Maybe that means Brady won't play until he's 45 after all. Maybe...

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP on Wed May 17, 2017 7:01 pm

All teams hide concussions. I think many people would be shocked to know just how many concussions actually occur throughout the league each week...and 99% are unreported. It's common sense - no matter how pussified it's become, football is still a violent sport with massive collisions happening during every play.

JMP
Admin

View user profile http://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 on Thu May 18, 2017 8:57 am

I cant believe they still run the QB sneak with him. Think he might be taking some hits on that play?

Belichek "genius" or not, that's just dumb.

white1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP on Thu May 18, 2017 9:18 am

white1 wrote:I cant believe they still run the QB sneak with him.  Think he might be taking some hits on that play?

Belichek "genius" or not, that's just dumb.

That sneak works every damn time. Until teams learn how to stop it, they'll keep doing it.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 on Thu May 18, 2017 9:28 am

All I'm saying is the luster of that first down is going to quickly fade if Brady gets seriously hurt on one of them.

white1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP on Thu May 18, 2017 12:04 pm

white1 wrote:All I'm saying is the luster of that first down is going to quickly fade if Brady gets seriously hurt on one of them.

True, but I think their main concern is winning - I don't think they're scared of injuries. They probably should be - but they're clearly not.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Thu May 18, 2017 1:31 pm

I'm sure the media's going to be all over this, bashing and trashing the Pats for literally ignoring Brady's concussions, just like they did with the Fins for the Matt Moore thing (which turned out to not even BE a concussion at all). Right?

(Busts out laughing at the sheer absurdity of that statement.) Laughing Laughing Laughing

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP on Thu May 18, 2017 6:17 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content