The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 2 thoughts: Dolphins at Jets

+5
Degarmo
scotgif
CarsonChris
white1
JMP
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Game 2 thoughts: Dolphins at Jets - Page 2 Empty Re: Game 2 thoughts: Dolphins at Jets

Post by white1 Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:20 am

Tannenbaum gonna Tannenbaum...nobody wrecks a salary cap like him.

Ross handed him the keys to the franchise, and is letting Tannenbaum - Grier - Gase steer this ship. In a couple years, he's going to have to decide if it's worked out like he wanted.

If not, what then?
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Game 2 thoughts: Dolphins at Jets - Page 2 Empty Re: Game 2 thoughts: Dolphins at Jets

Post by Degarmo Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:46 pm

Then the whole thing starts all over.

If it comes to that, hopefully he cleans house and doesn't do a partial tear down, as he's done in the past.

As far as GM/Coach candidates, which is probably what you really meant as opposed to my dumb-ass generalized answer above Smile, I don't have any clue.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:19 pm

Hopefully Gase gets the Phins back on track and we don't have to even think about another head coach for a long time.

BUT...

I think next time around I want an experienced defensive-minded head coach. Cameron, Sparano, Philbin, Gase...that's 4 offensive coaches in a row, all of whom had no head-coaching experience. If this thing blows up under Gase, let's try something different.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2