London Game Day

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: London Game Day

Post by rightchea on Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:02 pm

Hey ya'll wanted Jay Cutler over Kap. IMO, I believe that he would at least run from the defense that trying to sack them. but anyway there is lack of motivation from the Offense all together and the defense was too tired.

The good thing to see was Tank something of the nature. He was a good site to see in the secondary. OL or the DL couldn't do anything. It was a horrible site to see. Who is suppose to be the first pick in this coming draft?

rightchea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:23 pm

I am now convinced Julius Thomas refused to fight for that pass in the end zone because the person throwing it to him was white.

I am also convinced Gase has lost control of the team and is never getting it back.

Same kind of heartless, gutless players who choose to give their free will away to others that were here when one man (Incognito) was allowed to bully the entire locker room--coaches included--into submission. If just one person actually had the balls to fight back--just one--that doesn't happen. But this team doesn't even have ONE player with any degree of masculinity. Even given the fact that today's males have less testosterone in them than ever before, that's still pathetic. This front office clearly goes out of their way to seek out the most passive-aggressive and sheeplike personality type possible in their players.

But hey, just keep on taking a stand against "police brutality" while being millionaires who are literally above the law, in the most childish and nonsensical way possible. That'll show all those evil white racist fans!!! Yeah!!! Rolling Eyes

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea on Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:30 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:I am now convinced Julius Thomas refused to fight for that pass in the end zone because the person throwing it to him was white.

I am also convinced Gase has lost control of the team and is never getting it back.

Same kind of heartless, gutless players who choose to give their free will away to others that were here when one man (Incognito) was allowed to bully the entire locker room--coaches included--into submission. If just one person actually had the balls to fight back--just one--that doesn't happen. But this team doesn't even have ONE player with any degree of masculinity. Even given the fact that today's males have less testosterone in them than ever before, that's still pathetic. This front office clearly goes out of their way to seek out the most passive-aggressive and sheeplike personality type possible in their players.

But hey, just keep on taking a stand against "police brutality" while being millionaires who are literally above the law, in the most childish and nonsensical way possible. That'll show all those evil white racist fans!!! Yeah!!! Rolling Eyes

Oh lord get over it....that such a huge reach. Julius Thomas is just not the TE that he use to be and he shows the same amount of motivation that Cutler shows, which is none.

Gase losing control of the locker room I don't see that either. He losing the trust in himself faster than the locker room is losing faith in him. I believe that his team believe in him and that they are waiting for something to happen.

So for the fact that they protest doesn't mean that they aren't willing to play. Same players that protested last year are doing the same this year.

rightchea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP on Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:50 am

rightchea wrote:
Julius Thomas is just not the TE that he use to be and he shows the same amount of motivation that Cutler shows, which is none.

Gase losing control of the locker room I don't see that either. He losing the trust in himself faster than the locker room is losing faith in him. I believe that his team believe in him and that they are waiting for something to happen.

Agreed on Thomas. If you watched him at Jacksonville, it was pretty clear that he's just collecting a check and doesn't really care about being a good player.

And you're right - Gase hasn't lost the locker room YET. But a couple more games like this, where the defense holds the opponent to 20 or fewer points and the offense does nothing, and I can definitely see a locker room split happening. Gase needs to find some answers immediately, or this thing could blow up.

JMP
Admin

View user profile http://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea on Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:59 am

Gase biggest issue it the lack of trust in his rookies and his QB. What the point of vouching for a player if you don't trust him. For all that might as well went with Moore and hope that he could get Miami 9 wins.

rightchea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:28 am

A few things I saw yesterday were concerning.

Ajayi was jawing quite a bit on the sideline. Probably something along the lines of "I'm running for 4+ yards a carry and this is my hometown, give me the damn ball." Oh, sorry Jay, we have a couple worthless plays that we really have to execute so we can continue going three and out all day while getting shut out. Maybe next time!

I saw Jones jawing on the sideline also. Who knows what that was about, because most of the time it's about Maxwell being out of position, and he wasn't playing yesterday.

In any case, frustration was pretty clearly boiling over. Gase needs to find a way to channel it and use it to solve problems. Otherwise this thing does melt down and we're in for a very long season.

white1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn on Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:05 pm

Not sure why they got away from that identity we established as a running team last year.

That said, Gase could be a good head coach, but he needs to learn from Jason Garrett and find someone else to call the plays. It rarely works for a HC to be his own coordinator, and Gase is just providing more evidence.

Also, I have to say, Matt Moore should be the starter. At least the ball would get pushed down the field once in a while.

HalCHorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP on Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:23 pm

HalCHorn wrote:
Also, I have to say, Matt Moore should be the starter.  At least the ball would get pushed down the field once in a while.

As much as I despise Matt Moore, at this point it definitely seems like a HUGE mistake to beg Cutler out of retirement and throw $10 million at him instead of just rolling with Moore. If nothing else, the offense would be more exciting. Not saying it would be better, but there would be a lot more action one way or another.

JMP
Admin

View user profile http://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea on Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:11 pm

For of all you get two players from free agency and a trade but they are not playing. What the point of having Spence and Maugala if they aren't contributing to the cause. get rid of them both.

rightchea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:44 am

JMP wrote:
HalCHorn wrote:
Also, I have to say, Matt Moore should be the starter.  At least the ball would get pushed down the field once in a while.

As much as I despise Matt Moore, at this point it definitely seems like a HUGE mistake to beg Cutler out of retirement and throw $10 million at him instead of just rolling with Moore.  If nothing else, the offense would be more exciting.  Not saying it would be better, but there would be a lot more action one way or another.  

The Cutler signing is the kind of move a 13-year old playing Madden would've made. Seriously. "Hey look, Jay Cutler is a FA, he's a name I recognize, I'll just sign him!"

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:55 am

DolFan 316 wrote:
JMP wrote:
HalCHorn wrote:

As much as I despise Matt Moore, at this point it definitely seems like a HUGE mistake to beg Cutler out of retirement and throw $10 million at him instead of just rolling with Moore.  If nothing else, the offense would be more exciting.  Not saying it would be better, but there would be a lot more action one way or another.  

The Cutler signing is the kind of move a 13-year old playing Madden would've made. Seriously. "Hey look, Jay Cutler is a FA, he's a name I recognize, I'll just sign him!"

That what it feels like

rightchea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scotgif on Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:11 am

The biggest mistake they made with the whole Cutler signing is anointing him the day one starter from the getgo. I thought for sure, they would promote Matt Moore and have Cutler back him up and WHEN, not IF Moore struggles, THEN, make the change to Cutler. I think there should have at LEAST been a competition for the number one job during pre-season, but there was none. He was just handed the job based on his contract. I still say we will see Moore, sooner than later. Just how much longer do you expect Cutler to last behind this sieve of an offensive line? Plus, the slightest cramp and he will be on the stationary bike on the sideline. I truly think he will milk a slight nick into, "Get me the fuck out of this mess, I'm hurt."
scotgif

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo on Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:41 pm

scotgif wrote:The biggest mistake they made with the whole Cutler signing is anointing him the day one starter from the getgo. I thought for sure, they would promote Matt Moore and have Cutler back him up and WHEN, not IF Moore struggles, THEN, make the change to Cutler. I think there should have at LEAST been a competition for the number one job during pre-season, but there was none. He was just handed the job based on his contract. I still say we will see Moore, sooner than later. Just how much longer do you expect Cutler to last behind this sieve of an offensive line? Plus, the slightest cramp and he will be on the stationary bike on the sideline. I truly think he will milk a slight nick into, "Get me the fuck out of this mess, I'm hurt."

I'm with you 100 percent, everything said there, particularly the bit at the end.

Degarmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj on Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:55 pm

Let's Go Yankees. Being a Yankee fan offsets the misery of being a Dolphin's Fan.
JEGnj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top