The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh BTW...

5 posters

Go down

Oh BTW... Empty Oh BTW...

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:56 am

I see that Ajayi busted out a 71-yard run this time in an easy win for a team that's now 9-1. It sure is taking a while for his horrible attitude and lack of pass catching to destroy them from within like he's supposed to Rolling Eyes

Only thing left to do is speculate on how the Fins will waste the 4th rounder they got for him. Will they draft a bust? Will they use the pick in a trade up to draft a bust? Will they give it to another team in exchange for yet another washed-up vet? Will Tannenbaum forget he has the pick and let time run out during the draft when it comes around? Any of those things and more are probable.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a pillow to cry into for the next hour or so.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Oh BTW... Empty Re: Oh BTW...

Post by JMP Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:02 am

Gase really has his finger on the pulse. The Phins are so much better without that malcontent. No

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:56 am

so Landry was supposedly the other star malcontent (i believe born out of frustration, perhaps rightfully so). and while he's gonna be expensive to keep, i'm not sure the Phins have a choice. Stills is signed. Parker has shown he can't be relied upon. Caroo - once again a healthy scratch. and i think this Bucs game showed what Stills and Landry can do (fumble aside) when Gase lets the passing offense look more than 2 yards beyond the line of scrimmage. can the Phins afford to let Landry walk too?

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:09 pm

Why would you stay if you were Landry?

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:42 pm

We should keep Landry, but Gase wasn't here when he was drafted, so he won't be signed long-term.

The Ajayi trade looked pathetic when it was made, looked pathetic a week later, and looks pathetic two weeks later. I suspect it will look pathetic for some time to come, too, and won't ever look any better than it does now.

Considering that Ajayi did not have Marshawn Lynch's baggage circa 2010, it may well end up looking like just as big a heist for the Eagles as the Lynch deal was for the Seahawks. Oh, and by the way, even the Bills got more for Lynch (then in his fourth year) than we did. They got a 4th AND a 5th.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:03 am

HalCHorn wrote:Considering that Ajayi did not have Marshawn Lynch's baggage circa 2010, it may well end up looking like just as big a heist for the Eagles as the Lynch deal was for the Seahawks.  Oh, and by the way, even the Bills got more for Lynch (then in his fourth year) than we did.  They got a 4th AND a 5th.

Just when I didn't think I had any tears left to shed Crying or Very sad

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:14 am

went back and watched the highlights of the San Diego and Atlanta games. you know, the ones where Ajayi went 28 for 122 and 26 for 130. whew, sure am glad we fixed that offensive problem.

this 6 catches for 95 and a TD probably sealed Landry's fate. when Cutler returns to starting, we can't have Landry disobediently running more than 2 yards down the field.

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum