Grey Cup

Go down

Grey Cup

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:16 pm

Thought I'd watch at least a little of it since there's nothing else on except the GF's Hallmark movie crap that even she's tired of watching at this point.

So I turn it on and see...some random dude who looks like the love child of Eminem and Justin Timberlake doing hip hop and moving around like a spastic monkey acting like the sleet blowing nonstop in his face doesn't bother him. Apparently he's supposed to be real popular. Not sure if that means popular in Canada or worldwide, but whatever. This is what passes for a pregame show for the CFL title game, I guess.

By the time the actual game starts something else might come on. Oh well.

Oh wait, here's a pregame locker room motivational speech! That's football related at least.

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grey Cup

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:37 pm

Canadian national anthem time. For some crazy reason, no players are kneeling. It's like they have common sense or something. And Canada calls themselves liberal, HA!!!

Also, it's snowing a fair bit. Football is so much better with snow.

I totally forgot the CFL only had three downs. So weird to see teams punting on 3rd down scratch Gase would be the all-time worst CFL coach ever Laughing

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP on Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:45 pm

I've been keeping an eye on the game. The snow is awesome!!

JMP
Admin

View user profile http://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:55 pm

Looks like the CFL's version of Brady (Ricky Ray) is going to steal this game after trailing literally the entire time.

Calgary was 2-0 against Toronto in the regular season, their QB is unbeaten against Toronto, and they had the lead all the way through and were about to go up by 15 when someone fumbled and it got run back 109 yards (not a typo) for the tying TD. Un fucking believable...

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:05 pm

WOW!!! Calgary goes from on the verge of taking a 31-15 lead to losing 27-24 in the final 4 minutes Shocked Shocked Shocked

Not the biggest choke job I've seen, but definitely in the top 10. Toronto literally does not win without the Calgary player fumbling and returning it for a score. Even *I'm* sick for Calgary and I was just watching for the hell of it.

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down