Incognito at it again

Go down

Incognito at it again

Post by rightchea on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:06 am

Ryan Philips wrote:Yannick Ngakoue took to Twitter after his Jacksonville Jaguars topped the Buffalo Bills 10-3 in the Wild Card round on Sunday to celebrate the win. He also took the opportunity to accuse Bills offensive lineman Richie Incognito of using racist slurs during the game.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/jaguars-de-yannick-ngakoue-accuses-richie-incognito-of-racist-slurs/ar-BBI4gcY?ocid=spartandhp

So this looks like a situation that Miami had to handle once before.

rightchea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Incognito at it again

Post by mercury22nathan on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:59 am

or it could be that Ngakoue is lying.

https://sports.yahoo.com/bills-left-tackle-vouches-richie-115240857.html

Left tackle Dion Dawkins, who like Ngakoue is African-American, took to Twitter to defend Incognito.

“Just for the world to know, everyone always tryna put some bad thing on [Incognito] i was next to my guy the entire game and the entire season and believe me, if he was saying some racist stuff I would have been the first to let him know that was out of line,” Dawkins said on Twitter. “Cut The BS.”

in either case, the Jags won the game, perhaps Yannick should be content with that.

mercury22nathan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:03 pm

Dude . . . there are so many "racial slurs" thrown around on the football field, not to mention a bazillion other "slurs". It's not for the fucking timid. I was called "nigger" so many times in my life on the football field, and I'm IRISH white, like pale-blue white. Incognito is an agitator, and he'll say anything to get guys off their game.

Until he starts doing things that are blatantly racist, I'm not going to worry about shit said in the heat of a football game. It's a different world, one where the meek get crushed, not coddled.
Degarmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:09 pm

Only four O-linemen this season were older than Incognito. I wish he would just retire already and start living up to his name.

http://pfref.com/tiny/YWtgq

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan on Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:03 am

let me make it clear. i think racism in any form is despicable.

but i also think false accusations are awful as well.

Buffalo Bills guard Richie Incognito spoke with Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end Yannick Ngakoue on Wednesday, and the two have apparently cleared the air regarding Ngakoue's accusation that Incognito used a racial slur against him during the teams' wild-card playoff game.

Ngakoue said he wanted to move on from the incident and declined to talk about what Incognito said to him, but he did confirm the two players had spoken before the AFC's first Pro Bowl practice and ESPN's Wide World of Sports Complex.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22199635/richie-incognito-buffalo-bills-yannick-ngakoue-jacksonville-jaguars-talk-clear-air

in this day of heightened sensitivity, a person (perhaps anyone other than a talented football player) can lose his job and more just based on accusations alone. so, did he say something or not...

The day after the game, Ngakoue said it happened after a running play, but he could not recall if Incognito used the N-word.

"No, I don't remember, but, you know, he said what he said," Ngakoue said.

mercury22nathan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum