The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miami FA news so far

+7
Degarmo
scotgif
white1
finfanatic
Umix10
JMP
rightchea
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Miami FA news so far - Page 2 Empty Re: Miami FA news so far

Post by Umix10 Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:53 pm

Ross is certainly a businessman. Winning makes it a lot easier for people to overlook the shortcomings. the thing about this is through the kneeling and the protesting and the back and forth. We have a crappy roster, a continually lacking front office and a team with no direction or identity which mount to losses on losses and questionable decisions. When i say football is football. I meant we suck no matter what we do. Signing him only improves the roster which in turn improves the chances of winning which in turn makes more money. I get what your saying.but maybe just maybe they should take a chance.
Umix10
Umix10

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:15 pm

Umix10 wrote:I think the Dolphins should take a chance on getting Kaepernick in for a workout. He would definitely be cheap.

If we are looking for team chemistry then Kaepernick is the last guy we need!

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by Umix10 Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:08 pm

Kaepernick surely started things off but Pouncey, Stills, Thomas and a few others knelt during the anthem. They were retained. One guy was dumb enough to wear a free hernandez cap!!!! Didn't see anybody calling for that guy to get cut. IMHO it had nothing to do with Football because that guy just kept on playing and taking his check. Football is Football!

Umix10
Umix10

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:30 pm

Kaepernick has been blacklisted by the NFL. He'll never play again.

BUT...

Don't be surprised if he's in the XFL when that starts up again. That would give the league a MAJOR publicity push.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:04 am

JMP wrote:Kaepernick has been blacklisted by the NFL.  He'll never play again.

BUT...

Don't be surprised if he's in the XFL when that starts up again.  That would give the league a MAJOR publicity push.

Vince McMahon is besties with Trump, so don't count on that happening.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Umix10 Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:53 pm

Blacklisted for sure. But, once he wins his collusion lawsuit its over. He won't play in the XFL. He's not a bad QB at all IMHO. He can surely help this team a lot more than Tannehill.
Umix10
Umix10

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:19 pm

Kap is certainly better than a lot of QBs that are on NFL rosters right now.  Hell, he's much better than Brock Freakin' Osweiler - no doubt about that.  But I just don't see any way he plays in the NFL again.  The NFL doesn't want that type of media coverage.

But the XFL certainly will take any coverage it can get.  And Vince McMahon or not, I think Kap is destined for the XFL...although 2020 is a long time to wait.

Last edited by JMP on Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:19 pm

McMahon, above all, is a businessman and marketer. He'd welcome Kap with open arms.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:36 pm

Degarmo wrote:McMahon, above all, is a businessman and marketer.  He'd welcome Kap with open arms.

Disagree. The whole point to McMahon starting up the XFL again was to take advantage of what he perceives as peoples' disgust for pro athlete shit stirrers. Kap's the last person he'd want. He already went out of his way to declare he's only hiring players with no arrest history. I know I know, that's not necessarily Kap, but that's the mindset in play here. Rich white dudes over 60 don't start pro sports leagues to pay anthem kneelers.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:51 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:
Degarmo wrote:McMahon, above all, is a businessman and marketer.  He'd welcome Kap with open arms.

Disagree. The whole point to McMahon starting up the XFL again was to take advantage of what he perceives as peoples' disgust for pro athlete shit stirrers. Kap's the last person he'd want. He already went out of his way to declare he's only hiring players with no arrest history. I know I know, that's not necessarily Kap, but that's the mindset in play here. Rich white dudes over 60 don't start pro sports leagues to pay anthem kneelers.

I'm pretty sure Vince McMahon has sold his soul several times over at this point. He sees nothing but $$$$$.

Kap is about as clean as you can get off the field, as far as I know. He won the 2017 Sports Illustrated Muhammad Ali Legacy Award, and was a finalist for the NFL Players Assoc. Community MVP Award this past season. Anthem kneeling and Castro shirts aside, he'd bring a huge contingent of fans and massive publicity to the XFL.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2