Incognito Retiring

Go down

Incognito Retiring

Post by DolFan 316 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:53 am

https://www.rotowire.com/football/player.htm?id=4532&refer=SportsRef

Finally the remnants of Bullygate can be put to rest for good. Thank God we won't have to hear about him again.

I won't even count him as one of the players who got better after leaving this team even if he technically did since the Bills missed the playoffs his first 2 seasons with them, were swept by the Fins for the first time in ages, and when they finally did reach the postseason they really weren't any better than about a half dozen other Bills teams this century. His time in Barfalo went about as I expected. He didn't really make a difference and retired only one year after I figured he would.

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Incognito Retiring

Post by white1 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:00 pm

Eff him.

white1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan on Tue May 22, 2018 8:38 am

and the Bullygate curse is back on...

The Buffalo Bills released guard Richie Incognito from the reserve/retired list Monday, the team announced.

Incognito told the Bills that he wanted to play again, a source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter, after the four-time Pro Bowl offensive lineman retired in April. Incognito is now a free agent and is able to sign with any team.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23565266/richie-incognito-becomes-free-agent-release-reserve-retired-list

mercury22nathan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Tue May 22, 2018 10:12 am

Remember when the male gender acted all aggressive and in your face and the female gender was the one who changed their minds randomly and constantly? Now it's the other way around in most cases.

It would be such a Finsy thing to do to sign him.

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP on Wed May 23, 2018 11:50 pm

The guy's a disaster. He had what most people would call a decent career, but he was always a fucking mess. I know he had lots of trouble in college...I can't even imagine what he was like in high school. Just an immature piece of shit. No doubt he has mental issues, and I don't mean to bash on people with legit problems...but Incognito is just a straight-up asshole thug.

JMP
Admin

View user profile http://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Thu May 24, 2018 2:09 am

JMP wrote:The guy's a disaster.  He had what most people would call a decent career, but he was always a fucking mess.  I know he had lots of trouble in college...I can't even imagine what he was like in high school.  Just an immature piece of shit.  No doubt he has mental issues, and I don't mean to bash on people with legit problems...but Incognito is just a straight-up asshole thug.

First of all, this dude needs serious help. Like, "no more football for you or even appearing in public until you get straightened out" help.

Secondly, I realize Martin wasn't exactly blameless in that whole fiasco but good God almighty, could anybody else have handled it much better if they were being hazed by someone like Incognito? It's easy to be an internet tough guy and say you'd have done this or that from behind a keyboard but the way people are today, 99% of the ones saying that would've reacted the same way or maybe even worse. At some point you've just got to call deviant behavior what it is and deal with it accordingly.

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP on Thu May 24, 2018 9:01 am

DolFan 316 wrote:
JMP wrote:The guy's a disaster.  He had what most people would call a decent career, but he was always a fucking mess.  I know he had lots of trouble in college...I can't even imagine what he was like in high school.  Just an immature piece of shit.  No doubt he has mental issues, and I don't mean to bash on people with legit problems...but Incognito is just a straight-up asshole thug.

First of all, this dude needs serious help. Like, "no more football for you or even appearing in public until you get straightened out" help.

Secondly, I realize Martin wasn't exactly blameless in that whole fiasco but good God almighty, could anybody else have handled it much better if they were being hazed by someone like Incognito? It's easy to be an internet tough guy and say you'd have done this or that from behind a keyboard but the way people are today, 99% of the ones saying that would've reacted the same way or maybe even worse. At some point you've just got to call deviant behavior what it is and deal with it accordingly.

Yep. The more I hear about him, the more I think Incognito just needs to put away for awhile. Seems like he just can't function in society. And I'm sure we don't even hear all the stories about what he's done. Scary stuff.

JMP
Admin

View user profile http://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo on Thu May 24, 2018 7:01 pm

Well, if he doesn't get signed, he'll soon be dead. People like that generally off themselves in one way or another (but usually not suicide).
Degarmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic on Tue May 29, 2018 1:15 pm

Didn't the Bills ask him to take a pay cut?

This may have been a dodge to get around being traded to a team he did not want to play for, maybe?

But IIRC, I heard someone (on the NFL Channel mind you) say he sounded sincere about retiring.

That whole Bullygate thing was symptomatic of Grandpa Queasy Joe Philbin's complete lack of head coaching ability IMHO. The dud(e) just did not have a clue about how to handle the dimwits and egos and numbskulls on the team.

finfanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj on Wed May 30, 2018 3:31 pm

Loved the dude and never wanted to get rid of him over a sissy boy but looks like drugs and mental issues caught up to him.
JEGnj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down