HAPPY UPCOMING BIRTHDAY DEGARMO AND JMP!!! AND FINSKEV!!!

Go down

HAPPY UPCOMING BIRTHDAY DEGARMO AND JMP!!! AND FINSKEV!!! Empty HAPPY UPCOMING BIRTHDAY DEGARMO AND JMP!!! AND FINSKEV!!!

Post by DolFan 316 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:41 am

Ya crusty irascible old bastards Razz cheers

I love that birthday notification at the bottom of the screen BTW Very Happy

Last edited by DolFan 316 on Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HAPPY UPCOMING BIRTHDAY DEGARMO AND JMP!!! AND FINSKEV!!! Empty Re: HAPPY UPCOMING BIRTHDAY DEGARMO AND JMP!!! AND FINSKEV!!!

Post by JMP on Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:50 am

Thanks! Can't believe I'll be 46!! Shocked

I never check the b-day notifications, but I'm glad someone does!

JMP
Admin

View user profile http://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

HAPPY UPCOMING BIRTHDAY DEGARMO AND JMP!!! AND FINSKEV!!! Empty Re: HAPPY UPCOMING BIRTHDAY DEGARMO AND JMP!!! AND FINSKEV!!!

Post by Degarmo on Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:39 pm

I'm turning 50.

Time to see Dr. Jellyfinger and get a camera stuffed up my butt.

Then I get to see a urologist for a prostate exam and have a colonoscopy too.  Razz

Thank you very much. My plans should be getting tanked, but I haven't drank any booze for about a year, and there's no reason behind it either. Just stopped one day, and decided to see how long I could go. It's amazing how mundane life is when your weekends are soberized.
Degarmo
Degarmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj on Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:35 pm

47 10 days ago
JEGnj
JEGnj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo on Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:06 pm

Then happy birthday to you as well Smile
Degarmo
Degarmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP on Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:25 pm

Happy belated JEG! How did 316 miss that???? Wink

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP on Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:28 pm

Degarmo wrote:I'm turning 50.

Time to see Dr. Jellyfinger and get a camera stuffed up my butt.

Then I get to see a urologist for a prostate exam and have a colonoscopy too.  Razz

Thank you very much.  My plans should be getting tanked, but I haven't drank any booze for about a year, and there's no reason behind it either.  Just stopped one day, and decided to see how long I could go.  It's amazing how mundane life is when your weekends are soberized.

I've been getting colonoscopies every 5 years or so since my early 20s...I had ulcerative colitis. In remission for years, but the doc wants to make sure it doesn't reappear. (On a sidenote, the last Dolphins game I missed seeing was in 1995 when I was hospitalized with the ulcerative colitis.)

So Degarmo, did you only give up the hard stuff, or beer too??? Good for you, either way. cheers

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:05 pm

Add Finskev to the birthday list Very Happy cheers

Thought you could slip one by me, didja? Razz

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo on Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:19 pm

JMP wrote:
So Degarmo, did you only give up the hard stuff, or beer too???  Good for you, either way.  cheers

I gave up everything, but I didn't really give it up, just didn't drink for awhile, then it turned into a thing.  I doubt I'm off booze for life, but for now I'm not missing that tired thirsty feeling the next day.  I miss drinking.  I'm not full of shit like other people when they stop.  Drugs/alcohol are fun, even though personally I'm not a drug guy.  There's a reason people ruin their lives with the stuff.  Very Happy
Degarmo
Degarmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP on Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:28 pm

Hey, that's great Degarmo. Best of luck...not an easy thing to do, but it certainly helps with health as we get older.

And Finskev - Happy Birthday!!! sunny

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris on Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:09 am

Happy birthday!

CarsonChris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down