Dolphins New Anthem Policy

Go down

Dolphins New Anthem Policy

Post by CarsonChris on Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:15 pm

I've read Ross wants to institute a new national anthem policy that all Miami Dolphins players will stand on the line in the endzone during the national anthem. The problem Miami is facing is nobody on the Dolphins knows where the endzone is.

CarsonChris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dolphins New Anthem Policy

Post by DolFan 316 on Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:23 pm

LMAO at that last part Laughing

But seriously, this whole thing can be solved by simply keeping the players in the locker room for the anthem. That way the kneelers can kneel all they want, and nobody else has to see it. But of course that would make too much sense for the NFL to actually do it.

Also, why is it that the NFL has now apparently become the only private business in America who can't be allowed to make their own rules? Every other private entity gets to do it, and nobody seems to have a problem with people being fired for posting on social media after work, or any number of other things. In fact all I see are people almost angrily defending corporations' rights to make whatever rules they want. But these same people lose it when the NFL wants to adopt an anthem policy, which they have every right to do.

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 on Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:12 pm

I'll only reiterate what I said in the Goodell thread.

There are a thousand good solutions to this issue. One of them should have been agreed upon with the NFLPA, implemented, and the issue put to bed forever. Instead here we are two years later talking about it, reading about, hearing about it instead of the game itself.

The reign of Goodell will forever be remembered as a total disaster.

white1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea on Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:12 pm

CarsonChris wrote:I've read Ross wants to institute a new national anthem policy that all Miami Dolphins players will stand on the line in the endzone during the national anthem. The problem Miami is facing is nobody on the Dolphins knows where the endzone is.

maybe they can stand on the 35 yard line, that will be more familiar to them.

rightchea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic on Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:28 pm

Yeah, since Tagliabue left, things have really taken a turn for EPIC STENCH as far as Goodell goes IMO.

I think the upcoming Collective Bargaining could be as bad as all the other bargainings put together!

Buncha danged dumbarses on both sides of this IMHO.

finfanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo on Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:33 pm

Goodell should be trying to push this league into the 21st Century with technology, safety, rule adjustments to make the game more interesting and less officiated, and some kind of player/management harmony.

Essentially he's been the commish of the Pats.  Yes, Pats fans seem to think he hates them because he punishes them a bit when they commit egregious infractions, but they don't seem to have the vision that he could have hit them a lot worse for everything they've been caught doing.  Why burn all the evidence on this team time and time again?  Because it's far worse than we know.  The only reason Brady got a 4-game suspension was because the Pats got all shit headed about it and made the league office look worse than they managed to make themselves look.

Secondly, the anthem thing.  There is no reason for this to drag on any longer.  There are several easy solutions.  At this point, he just wants people watching to see if they do it so the NFL can inflate their numbers for views coming off one of the worst-rated seasons in history.  Hint:  The anthem thing wasn't the reason why, regardless of what you may hear.
Degarmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down