Dolphins offensive line off to shaky start

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Dolphins offensive line off to shaky start

Post by mercury22nathan on Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:36 am

just when i thought maybe, just maybe they were starting to turn the corner.

Red-zone offense. They struggled to put the ball in the end zone against a robust defensive effort. There was a few good plays, but overall a rough showing in this area. ...

Pass protection was just plain bad Tuesday, maybe as bad as it has been all training camp. ...

RT Ja’Wuan James had another rough day going against DE Cameron Wake, and LT Laremy Tunsil had another rough outing against DE Robert Quinn.

QB Ryan Tannehill had a decent day, but nothing spectacular. He was often under pressure. ...

The running game was almost non-existent all day, in every situation (red zone, starters vs. starters, reserves vs. reserves, etc…) as the run defense dominated.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-sp-dolphins-stock-report-20180807-story.html

mercury22nathan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:08 am

Scary stuff...year three in this offensive system, and Gase still can't seem to get through to his players. I know there are a lot of new pieces, but with Sitton hardly playing at all, the OL at least is all familiar with and experienced in this offense. Gotta really clean things up in the preseason, because the bullets will be live before we know it.

JMP
Admin

View user profile http://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea on Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:00 pm

what tall expecting out of miami tomorrow. will have to watch the game on my computer but definitely want to see what we got for getting rid of Landry

rightchea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 on Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:04 pm

I'd like to see us get out of the preseason, and especially the first game, relatively healthy. No season ending injuries to projected starters.

white1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP on Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:11 pm

I won't get to watch the game live - it's on NFLN on Saturday morning, so I'll record it and watch it when I can.

What I'm looking for is at least some hint that the offense won't be garbage again. I don't think we'll learn much in the first preseason game, but I'm just so sick and tired of seeing the offensive guru's offense play like shit.

Beyond that, I'd like to see some evidence that the depth on this roster has improved.

But above all...stay healthy.

JMP
Admin

View user profile http://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:46 pm

I'm looking to watch punt coverage, because they should be on the field a lot, and that's where guys make the team.
Degarmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2