The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO BEARS GO!!! GET HEALTHY MACK!!!

+4
white1
finfanatic
rightchea
DolFan 316
8 posters

Go down

GO BEARS GO!!! GET HEALTHY MACK!!!  Empty GO BEARS GO!!! GET HEALTHY MACK!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:25 pm

In a really weird scheduling quirk, their next 3 games are against the Pats, Jets and Bills, so for the rest of this month I'm a Bears fan, baby!!! cheers cheers cheers

Hopefully this loss got them good and pissed Twisted Evil Bears fans seem to think so anyway.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

GO BEARS GO!!! GET HEALTHY MACK!!!  Empty Re: GO BEARS GO!!! GET HEALTHY MACK!!!

Post by rightchea Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:03 am

Are you serious right now. Come on Bears lets make sure that Miami stays up in the playoff run

rightchea

Back to top Go down

GO BEARS GO!!! GET HEALTHY MACK!!!  Empty Re: GO BEARS GO!!! GET HEALTHY MACK!!!

Post by finfanatic Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:05 am

I agree with DF316....this Phins team needs help from anywhere they can get it!! Very Happy

finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:08 am

Mack is the real deal.

They either took us lightly, or the away game in the Miami heat took some of their stamina.

I expect this defense to continue to be a tough out weekly.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:20 am

I think the Pats will smash the Bears.

The Bears-Bills game should be a defensive battle. As bad as that Bills' offense is, their defense is excellent.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:52 am

I'm not sure the Pats will lose again.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:05 am

Gronk has not been durable, and he is the key to that offense. I think if he goes down, they are vulnerable again.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:05 am

white1 wrote:

Gronk has not been durable, and he is the key to that offense.  I think if he goes down, they are vulnerable again.

Not so sure.  They've won without Gronk in the past...dude is always hurt.  They now have a feature back for the first time in forever, and that adds a new dimension to the offense.  Plus, Josh Gordon seems to be more comfortable every week.

Last edited by JMP on Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:02 pm

At this point I am convinced the Pats are winning due to dark forbidden techno-magic that Belichick has access to because he's a reptilian. It makes as much sense as any other explanation.

Take away the Fins game, and the Pats are 3-2 with a -3 point differential. Not exactly the stuff of juggernauts.

I think the Bears will take them because the game's not in their precious Foxboro, NFC teams aren't intimidated by the Pats Mystique, and they'll be as motivated as they've been all season.

IMO it's a tossup as to which group is more evil, the Pats or the far left. Both need to be brought down in the worst way.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:35 pm

How many Brady calls will the NFLgive the Pats? It’s jard playing against a team and the referees too!

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:42 pm

CarsonChris wrote:How many Brady calls will the NFLgive the Pats? It’s jard playing against a team and the referees too!

Well hell, they make rules specifically for Tom Brady, so I'd say they'll stop when he retires Very Happy

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:05 pm

Degarmo wrote:
CarsonChris wrote:How many Brady calls will the NFLgive the Pats? It’s jard playing against a team and the referees too!

Well hell, they make rules specifically for Tom Brady, so I'd say they'll stop when he retires Very Happy

Nope, not even then and here's why. The rationale will be that if they stop that'll just prove the Pats got all the calls because Brady so therefore they must keep getting calls for years afterward to prove they really didn't, or something. It's the same convoluted reasoning that kept them from abolishing the Tuck Rule until around 10-12 years after fact.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:05 pm

I think the Pats finish 11-5. Hell, I think we have a decent shot at them Dec. 9th; we've won 4 of the last 5 against them in Miami, which includes some Philbin and Gase teams no worse than this one. I could also see the Bears bouncing back next week after blowing this week's game, and they also have to go to Pittsburgh in December again.

They're still my pick to face the Rams in the Super Bowl right now until someone proves otherwise in January.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:13 am

If the playoffs were right now Miami would miss the playoffs unfortunately so Miami really going to have to step it up if they want to prove that they are playoff ready

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:41 am

HalCHorn wrote:I think the Pats finish 11-5.  Hell, I think we have a decent shot at them Dec. 9th; we've won 4 of the last 5 against them in Miami, which includes some Philbin and Gase teams no worse than this one.  I could also see the Bears bouncing back next week after blowing this week's game, and they also have to go to Pittsburgh in December again.

They're still my pick to face the Rams in the Super Bowl right now until someone proves otherwise in January.

Looking at their schedule, I could easily see the Pats winning 12-14 games. Unless the Chiefs can take them out in the playoffs, I too think they're headed to another AFC crown.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:44 pm

(Says lots of curse words, exits thread.) Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:23 am

When Gronk was ruled out, I foolishly held out hope the Bears at home could contain this offense.

Apparently the deal Kraft made with the devil does not change when injuries happen. They just keep winning.

God I hate that team.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:39 am

white1 wrote:When Gronk was ruled out, I foolishly held out hope the Bears at home could contain this offense.

Apparently the deal Kraft made with the devil does not change when injuries happen.  They just keep winning.

God I hate that team.

It really is sickening, isn't it? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad At this point I get the feeling the Pats could give up 50 and still win. I was more upset at this than the Fins' loss TBH.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down