PREDICTION...

Go down

PREDICTION...

Post by DolFan 316 on Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:44 am

Parker will be traded now that it makes absolutely zero sense to do so out of sheer spite for having the unmitigated gall to make Gase look bad by actually playing well. And he will be traded for a 5th or worse.

As usual, I am completely and totally serious about this.

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PREDICTION...

Post by JMP on Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:51 am

I was thinking the same thing after the game. Gase's ego took a huge hit with the way Parker played, and he can't have that.

Buy high, sell low...that's the Dolphins' way.

JMP
Admin

View user profile http://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 on Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:33 am

Parker will be traded now that it makes absolutely zero sense to do so out of sheer spite for having the unmitigated gall to make Gase look bad by actually playing well. And he will be traded for a 5th or worse.

As usual, I am completely and totally serious about this.

Great prediction. His value has never been higher. If someone needs a WR they must have noticed his performance last night.

A 5th sounds about right.

white1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Umix10 on Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:24 pm

Gase has never been a Parker fan. I think given the antics that Gase will not tolerate. I think Parker has a little bite to him that Gase doesn't like. Parker IMHO has skills but I truly feel like he needs to be the Alpha in the room to perform. These last couple of years were in the shadows of Landry or Gase's ego.

Last night he was the Alpha. It sure as hell isn't Grant or Amendola. I think once he was thrust into the game he new that he was the Alpha that everybody needed to depend on and once again he showed up. I don't know i could careless about keeping him or dumping him. I just know I want a new organization.
Umix10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down