Fins vs JEsTS Game Day

Go down

Fins vs JEsTS Game Day

Post by JEGnj on Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:42 pm

At this point I'm basically just watching because I'm a long suffering fan.
JEGnj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fins vs JEsTS Game Day

Post by scotgif on Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:44 pm

Ditto
scotgif

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scotgif on Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:45 pm

When was the last time I got excited about jests week? How long ago? Two, three years ago? It's just not like it used to be. Thank you very little gase and friends.
scotgif

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris on Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:53 pm

NFL just isn’t as good as it used to be.

CarsonChris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo on Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:10 pm

Wow, that was awful.
Degarmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo on Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:11 pm

CarsonChris wrote:NFL just isn’t as good as it used to be.

I could not agree more. I counted 11 dropped passes in the first hour of watching Redzone today. Eleven!
Degarmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 on Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:12 pm

Our offense is lost.

Would like to see Tannehill again for two reasons. Eliminate an excuse for poor offense. And Osweiler is constantly missing open receivers deep.

white1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj on Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:15 pm

All the QBs suck, play calling sucks, injuries depleted 1/4 of the rooster, this is not a very good team, BUT we beat the JEsTS. I don't care how bad we are just beat the JEsTS.
JEGnj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo on Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:58 pm

white1 wrote:Our offense is lost.

Would like to see Tannehill again for two reasons. Eliminate an excuse for poor offense. And Osweiler is constantly missing open receivers deep.

If Tannehill has a deep shoulder capsule injury, we may not see him again until next season, unless they trade him for a 12th rounder.
Degarmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris on Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:44 pm

Degarmo wrote:
white1 wrote:Our offense is lost.

If Tannehill has a deep shoulder capsule injury, we may not see him again until next season, unless they trade him for a 12th rounder.

I'd trade him for a bottle of exlax if I was the GM. Slightly more than 12th round value but definitely a need if you're part of this team. Atrocious, horrendous, appalling, dreadful, hideous, and that's just the coaching! Don't let me get started on the players!

CarsonChris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris on Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:47 pm

Matt Haack, player of the game!

CarsonChris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scotgif on Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:01 pm

Did we even get past the jests 25? I don't think so. As bad offensively as you can play and still win.
scotgif

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris on Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:18 pm

scotgif wrote:Did we even get past the jests 25? I don't think so. As bad offensively as you can play and still win.

Wonder how Jets fans feel, then again....

CarsonChris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:52 pm

Well hot diggity damn, they DID get more than 4 wins after all Shocked Shocked Shocked IMO this makes Darnold officially a bust. I don't care who you are or what season it is, if you're a Jets QB who can't sweep THIS team, you don't belong in the league Laughing Hell, Geno Fucking Smith shredded the Fins once.

BTW I'm getting used to the Fins' offense sucking in wins over the Jets. This isn't even the fewest first downs they've had against that team in victory believe it or not.

http://pfref.com/tiny/Y849n

And this is only the THIRD fewest total yards they'e ever had in beating the Jets believe it or not.

http://pfref.com/tiny/wxM1A

The message is clear: bad offense VS the Jets is actually a good thing. Marino once threw for a career high against the Jets and lost. He threw for 6 TDs in another game and lost. The Fins have lost four games when gaining over 500 yards, and two of them were against the Jets. If they'd have only sputtered all day things would've turned out better Razz

http://pfref.com/tiny/GlID6

Hey, nobody ever said this series made sense Laughing

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:02 pm

CarsonChris wrote:
scotgif wrote:Did we even get past the jests 25? I don't think so. As bad offensively as you can play and still win.

Wonder how Jets fans feel, then again....

They probably feel like Darnold's a bust. And they're right Twisted Evil There's no rationalizing this performance away.

Or maybe they're just happy the Jets have gotten better draft position than the Fins yet again.

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:11 pm

FYI the Lions are now 0-2 with a combined 23 points and 100 yards rushing since shredding the Fins. No, I can't let it go. Evil or Very Mad

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn on Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:14 pm

Jason Sanders and Matt Haack appear to be the best and most consistent players on this team.

Gase only pays attention to one side of the ball, and yet it's the side that consistently sucks. But...this team has a clear path to 8-8 now with two games remaining against the Bills, who look ready to lose out and challenge the Giants for the first pick. Miami only needs to find one more win out of the non-Bills games to reach .500, and even 7-9 looks like it will be good enough to be second in the AFC East.

And....Gase will be able to say see, if we just hadn't had such a ridiculous number of injuries this team would have been in the playoffs!

There are a few kudos to hand out, though. Jerome Baker made a nice play to ice this, and Cameron Wake seemed to find his mojo.

HalCHorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea on Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:53 pm

Miami will keep being medorcore because of Tannebaum and Gase not understanding the business of being apart of a winning team. Miami will never be great as long as Miami has this front office.

Watching the Pats/Packers game and seeing how they are playing means they understand what winning is. Why isn't Drake out there more? Why is Miami using their 3rd string RB? what happened to Jones? this is getting so out of control Ross needs to fire himself to Make Miami great again.

rightchea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down