Fins vs Colts

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Fins vs Colts

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:40 pm

So after taking a 10-point 4th quarter lead the Fins have two three and outs and allow three straight Colts scores. Nice.

Fuck this season. I'm openly rooting for them to lose out now.

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:41 pm

CarsonChris wrote:Tannehill is a game manager. We need a difference maker. We need a QB that wants the ball when the game is on the line. We need playmakers on both sides of the ball. We need a coach that coaches aggressively when the game is on the line!

Makes the decision in 2011 to suddenly start winning out of sheer spite after an 0-7 start look even more absurdly idiotic than it already was.

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:45 pm

Just the third loss by less than 6 in the Gase Era (out of 22). Fins have now blown second half leads of 17 and 10 in losses this season. Looks like Gase doesn't even have his absurd luck going for him anymore. Time to fire him on the plane ride home.

Last edited by DolFan 316 on Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea on Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:51 pm

Ross is never going to do that because Miami still has a chance of getting into the playoffs. "I mean they have to win every game here on but there is still a chance" says Ross.

rightchea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:51 pm

Also, for the love of God, NO MORE DAMN GAMES BEING CHANGED TO THE LATE SLOT!!!

If they're just going to lose anyway, at least have them lose while I'm still asleep.

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo on Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:51 pm

Fuck Adam Gase and his coaching scared philosophy. I'm so sick of this team having gutless turds at the helm.
Degarmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:54 pm

Degarmo wrote:Fuck Adam Gase and his coaching scared philosophy.  I'm so sick of this team having gutless turds at the helm.

I mean, they didn't even go to OT before choking, they just went ahead and did it in regulation by allowing 3 scores in the last 8 minutes or so.

Offensive genius, my ass Rolling Eyes Any of us could've called those last two three and outs. Gase should be arrested for grand larceny at this point. I'm serious.

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo on Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:55 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:
Degarmo wrote:Fuck Adam Gase and his coaching scared philosophy.  I'm so sick of this team having gutless turds at the helm.

I mean, they didn't even go to OT before choking, they just went ahead and did it in regulation by allowing 3 scores in the last 8 minutes or so.

Offensive genius, my ass Rolling Eyes Any of us could've called those last two three and outs. Gase should be arrested for grand larceny at this point. I'm serious.

Could he just call a couple slants? I mean seriously, what the hell was he coaching so scared for? They were up by 10 when he decided it was time to quit on the team.
Degarmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 on Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:56 pm

I know Tanny is prob not the guy but I’d be damned if it were my call, no way in hell do I let this regime select our next QB prospect. Let alone build the squad around him.

white1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea on Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:57 pm

Ross needs to remove everyone from the GM/VP down

rightchea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo on Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:58 pm

I haven't been this angry in a long time about this team. This was a victory, and they handed it away because of god-awful play calls.

And Kiko Alonso is shit, pure utter, unadulterated manure.
Degarmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 on Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:59 pm

Oh and what would I do, who’s so great? Hire Louis Riddick to run this thing hand him the keys and get the hell out of the way. I don’t care what he does for head coach we need a football professional leading this team and we don’t have any.

white1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:00 pm

white1 wrote:I know Tanny is prob not the guy but I’d be damned if it were my call, no way in hell do I let this regime select our next QB prospect. Let alone build the squad around him.

Next year is supposed to be literally one of the worst QB drafts in recent memory. Of course it is.

And we all know Gase will just grab another bum he used to coach but wasn't shit as Tanny's backup.

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo on Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:00 pm

white1 wrote:Oh and what would I do, who’s so great? Hire Louis Riddick to run this thing hand him the keys and get the hell out of the way. I don’t care what he does for head coach we need a football professional leading this team and we don’t have any.

Amen.
Degarmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea on Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:00 pm

Degarmo wrote:I haven't been this angry in a long time about this team.  This was a victory, and they handed it away because of god-awful play calls.

I feel you I have lost my concentration with doing this paper. I don't understand how Miami can blow such a huge lead at the last second.

rightchea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:01 pm

Degarmo wrote:I haven't been this angry in a long time about this team.  This was a victory, and they handed it away because of god-awful play calls.

They somehow managed to piss me off when I wasn't even invested at all 3 hours ago. Now that's quite the feat.

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo on Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:02 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:

They somehow managed to piss me off when I wasn't even invested at all 3 hours ago. Now that's quite the feat.

I am 100 percent with you. I wasn't even watching football until the 2nd half of the game. I wish I had just kept cleaning the house.
Degarmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 on Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:03 pm

I don’t care what the QB class is next year or the year after. Keep drafting them until you find one and build a defense at the same time. WRs and rbs and tes come after you find the QB, and your line is good

white1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:04 pm

Degarmo wrote:I am 100 percent with you.  I wasn't even watching football until the 2nd half of the game.  I wish I had just kept cleaning the house.

This sudden insistence by the league on moving every Fins game to the late slot is lowering my quality of life. I liked it much better when I could sleep most of the day, wake up, and find out they'd lost before dinner. This is just excruciating.

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo on Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:08 pm

white1 wrote:I don’t care what the QB class is next year or the year after. Keep drafting them until you find one and build a defense at the same time. WRs and rbs and tes come after you find the QB, and your line is good

They need to have an extremely positive draft this time. They've been screwing them up for a decade.
Degarmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 on Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:11 pm

What kills me is the Fins are so under the radar every asshole casual football fan just figures “oh yeah Luck wins again ho hum what else is new”.

Meanwhile we are dying with this team and only those paying attention feel the pain of these blown opportunities. Not just once but several times every season. It’s soul draining.

white1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo on Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:11 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:
Degarmo wrote:I am 100 percent with you.  I wasn't even watching football until the 2nd half of the game.  I wish I had just kept cleaning the house.

This sudden insistence by the league on moving every Fins game to the late slot is lowering my quality of life. I liked it much better when I could sleep most of the day, wake up, and find out they'd lost before dinner. This is just excruciating.

I don't know what it is about the Colts, but I swear, next to Buffalo in the late 80s, early 90s, I get the most worked up when we play the Colts. Not every game, but they do seem to do some astonishing things to lose games against the Colts. Steve fuckin' Emtman.
Degarmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo on Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:13 pm

white1 wrote:What kills me is the Fins are so under the radar every asshole casual football fan just figures “oh yeah Luck wins again ho hum what else is new”.

Meanwhile we are dying with this team and only those paying attention feel the pain of these blown opportunities. Not just once but several times every season. It’s soul draining.

It is soul draining. There have been times lately where I've just felt like even bothering with them is a waste of time better spent somewhere else.

This comes from possibly the most-pessimistic guy on our boards lately too. I.E., I should have known better than care.
Degarmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:17 pm

Degarmo wrote:I don't know what it is about the Colts, but I swear, next to Buffalo in the late 80s, early 90s, I get the most worked up when we play the Colts.  Not every game, but they do seem to do some astonishing things to lose games against the Colts.  Steve fuckin' Emtman.

Haha, oh MAN...I used to feel the exact same way when they were in the division! Almost no loss to them or the Jets made any sense to me back in the day. But over the past 15 years they became just another team to me. Hell, I actually kinda like them TBH. I also admire them for the brilliant way they tanked in 2011 instead of being idiots about it like the Fins.

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:19 pm

Degarmo wrote:
white1 wrote:What kills me is the Fins are so under the radar every asshole casual football fan just figures “oh yeah Luck wins again ho hum what else is new”.

It is soul draining. There have been times lately where I've just felt like even bothering with them is a waste of time better spent somewhere else.

This comes from possibly the most-pessimistic guy on our boards lately too.  I.E., I should have known better than care.

I feel pissed that I allowed myself to start caring again tonight for sure. The most painful wounds are the self-inflicted ones.

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next