The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Major changes could be coming to the Dolphins

+6
JMP
scotgif
Umix10
Degarmo
DolFan 316
rightchea
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Major changes could be coming to the Dolphins - Page 3 Empty Re: Major changes could be coming to the Dolphins

Post by white1 Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:25 pm

I see a number of Fins fans at this game. Wow. #respect
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Major changes could be coming to the Dolphins - Page 3 Empty Re: Major changes could be coming to the Dolphins

Post by white1 Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:31 pm

2nd Int Tannehill. Oh my God they look bad today.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:58 pm

just waiting on the news for when they all get fired

Sent from Topic'it App

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:01 pm

It does look inevitable at this point.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:32 pm

14-14 tie game. Impressive grit I’ll give them that.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:32 pm

What the fucking fuck is this?!?! Tied at the half after trailing 14-0?!?! WHY are they showing so much piss and vinegar NOW?!?! What the hell is WRONG with you, Bills?!?!

I am NOT happy about this AT ALL!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by scotgif Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:39 pm

white1 wrote:I see a number of Fins fans at this game. Wow. #respect

Yeah, me too. But did you see the Dolfan they showed on the screen chanting, "Let's go buffalo"? I had to rewind to see it again. Priceless. I guess he was "non-rooting" today, like a lot/most of us are.
scotgif
scotgif

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:42 pm

I'm an idiot for thinking this game would end in any other outcome except the Fins winning and Ross retaining Gase, Tannebaum, or both. The hell was I thinking???

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by scotgif Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:47 pm

white1 wrote:I see a number of Fins fans at this game. Wow. #respect

Yeah, me too. But did you see the Dolfan they showed on the screen chanting, "Let's go buffalo"? I had to rewind to see it again. Priceless. I guess he was "non-rooting" today, like a lot/most of us are.[/quote]

Last edited by scotgif on Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
scotgif
scotgif

Back to top Go down

Post by scotgif Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:55 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:I'm an idiot for thinking this game would end in any other outcome except the Fins winning and Ross retaining Gase, Tannebaum, or both. The hell was I thinking???

Right. EVERYTHING was playing out to PERFECTION, but then, buffalo had to self-destruct. And to throw a pic-six is SO buffalo.

We were one jills score from the entire team quitting on this staff.

I will say this. We do have some players that have some pride, Jones, kiko, Minkah.

This goes against ALL my Dolfan pride, but I am SO rooting for a jils big second half and a blowout loss. 8-8 keeps gase. 7-9 and a blowout-team-quitting loss seals gase's fate.

This is SO Matt Moore-like. Meaningless late-season win ((not yet).
scotgif
scotgif

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:59 pm

scotgif wrote:Right. EVERYTHING was playing out to PERFECTION, but then, buffalo had to self-destruct. And to throw a pic-six is SO buffalo.

Josh Allen is not a QB. He's just a big RB. The Bills aren't going anywhere with him, but was it too much to ask for him to trounce the Fins just this once and force Ross to change? Apparently the answer so far is a big, fat yes  Evil or Very Mad  

This is SO Matt Moore-like. Meaningless late-season win ((not yet).

Except that it was actually Moore who started during those Jets and Bills wins in 2016 that got this team into the playoffs for possibly the final time in my current lifetime. Hard for me to say anything bad about him after that. And yes, you know Tannehill would've found a way to blow it, just like he did back in 2013.

Nobody, but NOBODY, loses when they need to win and wins when they need to lose like this team. It really is mind-blowing.

EDIT: Okay, Bills are leading again. Don't blow it this time, idiots! Evil or Very Mad

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:05 pm

Gase News

I hope this is true, and the fact that Miami is losing makes more sense for him to be fired more than ever. You got three years to show that you can take Miami to the playoffs more than once and you failed. Poor draft decisions and picking up players that aren't playing because of injuries from the FA. there not much in holding him in Miami

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:07 pm

rightchea wrote:Gase News

I hope this is true, and the fact that Miami is losing makes more sense for him to be fired more than ever. You got three years to show that you can take Miami to the playoffs more than once and you failed. Poor draft decisions and picking up players that aren't playing because of injuries from the FA. there not much in holding him in Miami

Gase's coaching is bad enough, but he's also shown that he's awful at actual talent evaluation. He runs off the good players and keeps the bad ones starting as long as possible. I'd fire him for that alone.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by scotgif Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:11 pm

Ryan turnover machine Tannehill
scotgif
scotgif

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:12 pm

Back to a Buffalo blowout!

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:12 pm

I swear, I'm actually looking forward to seeing how many people on this team will no longer be a part of it next year. I don't even care how hateful and negative that makes me look, it's the way I feel and that's that!

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:13 pm

CarsonChris wrote:Back to a Buffalo blowout!

Let's hope the D doesn't randomly decide to score again. It's the only way this team can find the end zone now, apparently.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:14 pm

Also, I won't be reading Jmp's Game Thoughts for a while since right after this shitshow is concluded I'm heading out of town again.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:14 pm

Had to chime in. This is disgusting. Gase and Tanny are the worst Coach/QB combo in the league. Hopefully things continue to fall apart in this game to show they both need to GO. D is sloppy and undisciplined. Kiko is not good enough to keep getting these sportsmanships. Can his ass too.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by scotgif Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:19 pm

I’m loving it the rout is on
scotgif
scotgif

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:24 pm

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:26 pm

Please no 4th quarter comeback win, I am begging you!!!

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:28 pm

Josh Allen is outplaying Tannehill

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:36 pm

Kiko Alonso needs to be release he does a lot of cheap shots at sliding QBs

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:52 pm

Well that should do it. Final failure of this regime on full display.

As ugly a team as I’ve seen.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next