The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dolphins owner says team won't pursue Jim Harbaugh

3 posters

Go down

Dolphins owner says team won't pursue Jim Harbaugh Empty Dolphins owner says team won't pursue Jim Harbaugh

Post by rightchea Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:32 pm

Jeremy Bergman wrote:The latest name to circulate as Gase's potential replacement is one familiar to Dolphins owner Stephen Ross: University of Michigan head coach and former San Francisco 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh.
But Ross told The Miami Herald on Monday that he will not attempt to steal Harbaugh away from Michigan, where the coach has led the Wolverines since 2015.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001004125/article/dolphins-owner-says-team-wont-pursue-jim-harbaugh

I guessing that Ross might be looking for a GM that can do that type of work for him. New VP sure would help as well.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Dolphins owner says team won't pursue Jim Harbaugh Empty Re: Dolphins owner says team won't pursue Jim Harbaugh

Post by HalCHorn Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:33 pm

Makes sense that Michigan means a hell of a lot more to Ross than the 'Fins, but I digress.

If he doesn't recognize that moving forward into 2019 with this regime in place is a mistake, then I don't see any way that he ever will.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Dolphins owner says team won't pursue Jim Harbaugh Empty Re: Dolphins owner says team won't pursue Jim Harbaugh

Post by Degarmo Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:46 am

If someone else does pursue and get Harbaugh, Ross can go fuck himself.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down