Adam Gase: I don’t need to lobby for my job

Go down

Adam Gase: I don’t need to lobby for my job Empty Adam Gase: I don’t need to lobby for my job

Post by rightchea on Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:37 pm

This is such a sad excuse of a coach if I have ever seen on

Josh Alper wrote:“We lost good players,” Gase said. “You know we don’t have a 90 man roster, right? We lost good players. We have 53 guys. It’s not like you have a minor league system where you have a huge stable of guys backing up the starters. It’s a thin roster. Every team is. You are hoping you can stay as healthy as possible. We are living in a little bit of fantasy land thinking there are a whole bunch of guys waiting in the wings.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/12/24/adam-gase-i-dont-need-to-lobby-for-my-job/

So basically, your bench sucks and there no reason for the fact that your team is horrible just that ya'll lost good players.....really .

rightchea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Adam Gase: I don’t need to lobby for my job Empty Re: Adam Gase: I don’t need to lobby for my job

Post by finskev on Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:40 pm

Please don’t lobby for Your Job, That way you don’t say something that makes Ross Keep You. Shutout by Buffalo against us should be the Final nail. 21-0 sounds about right.

finskev

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Adam Gase: I don’t need to lobby for my job Empty Re: Adam Gase: I don’t need to lobby for my job

Post by HalCHorn on Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:03 pm

Buffalo is terrible. I could see this team actually coming out and winning a meaningless game there a la Wanny's "late surge" in 2003 to finish 8-8. Question is, will Ross fall for that again? I can't see how he would.

HalCHorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scotgif on Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:35 am

Knowing his track record, he will probably get rid of tannenbaum (just to appease a fed up fan-base), but keep gase and after a 2-4 start to 2019, fire him in the bye week. That would be so ross.
scotgif
scotgif

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:11 am

scotgif wrote:Knowing his track record, he will probably get rid of tannenbaum (just to appease a fed up fan-base), but keep gase and after a 2-4 start to 2019, fire him in the bye week. That would be so ross.

Only after he gives Gase an extension first. No Fins coach ever gets fired by Ross without getting an extension the previous season.

Also, you really think this team next season under Gase will start as well as 2-4??? Shocked You're more of an optimist than you let on Razz

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scotgif on Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:58 am

Yeah, that's usually the
Adam Gase: I don’t need to lobby for my job Kiss-o10
scotgif
scotgif

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP on Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:37 pm

I might have missed it, but I didn't hear Doug Marrone making injury excuses when his Jaguars beat the suck-ass Dolphins with two garbage QBs and an OL consisting almost entirely of backups (including a 4th-stringer). scratch

The excuse-making didn't take long! Save-your-job mode is in full force for Gase. He's such an arrogant asshole.

So injuries are an excuse for losing 8 games. Were injuries an excuse for winning 7 games, too? Can't have it both ways, Gase.

JMP
Admin

View user profile http://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down