The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could the Miami Dolphins sign Colin Kaepernick to a backup mentor role?

2 posters

Go down

Could the Miami Dolphins sign Colin Kaepernick to a backup mentor role? Empty Could the Miami Dolphins sign Colin Kaepernick to a backup mentor role?

Post by rightchea Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:54 pm

Shawn Digity wrote:Alright, so here’s the big question. Could that veteran become Colin Kaepernick? He recently finished his role in the collusion case, in which he settled for a currently undisclosed amount. Kaepernick’s attorney has also stated that he “absolutely wants to play”.
I’ve painted a big hypothetical with this idea of drafting a rookie QB and then adding Colin Kaepernick into the mix, potentially, so here’s what I think about it. I do not think that Colin Kaepernick would be a good idea as a Miami Dolphins signee.

https://phinphanatic.com/2019/02/25/miami-dolphins-colin-kaepernick-backup/

I know a lot of ya'll would hate this but Kaep wouldn't be that bad of a choice if he was in a backup role. He not good enough to start but at the same time he is better than 90% of the options that are out there right now.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Could the Miami Dolphins sign Colin Kaepernick to a backup mentor role? Empty Re: Could the Miami Dolphins sign Colin Kaepernick to a backup mentor role?

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:32 pm

This is the one team that Kaepernick has absolutely zero chance of ever being signed to. Not a good idea to bring in someone who publicly outed himself as a big Castro fan to Miami. I'll never forget how triggered Armando got when he pulled that cute little stunt.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down