The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phins - Skins score predictions

2 posters

Go down

Phins - Skins score predictions Empty Phins - Skins score predictions

Post by mercury22nathan Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:09 am

have faith. must have faith.

Miami - 27
Washington - 13

faith.

damit, get out of my head you evil thoughts... Skins lead by 2, but the Phins have the ball and drive down the field on a successions of quick throws. Now the 2-minute warning with the Phins 1st and 10 with 25 yards to go to the endzone. Phins go away from the pass with a draw play that loses 2 yards. 2nd down, WR screen stopped for no gain. 3rd down, Tannehill under pressure throws wide for an incompletion. The Phins trot out the rookie kicker to win the game... oh, he slices it wide left. game over.

no, no, NO!!! must have faith...

Miami - 27
Washington - 13

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Phins - Skins score predictions Empty Re: Phins - Skins score predictions

Post by JMP Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:13 am

I can't see any way this game is close. 20-0, Dolphins. The defense will dominate.

That prediction says more about the Skins than the Phins. I think the Skins are going to be the NFL's worst team - they are an absolute disaster right now. I don't expect anything special from the Phins this season, but this is one game where they should kick ass.

Of course, after the Dolphins late-season collpases the past two seasons, nothing would surprise me. But I just can't see any way the Skins are in this game.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down