The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was anyone else rooting like hell for Jacksonville State???

3 posters

Go down

Was anyone else rooting like hell for Jacksonville State??? Empty Was anyone else rooting like hell for Jacksonville State???

Post by JMP Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:06 am

I kinda like Auburn, but I have to admit, I became a huge Jacksonville State Gamecocks fan for a little while yesterday. They almost pulled out the victory.

Turning point of the game was when Auburn kicked the ball out of bounds with 35 seconds left and J-State chose to kneel instead of trying to get into FG range. A total loser's move, and I knew right then they wouldn't win in OT. You're Jacksonville State, for Pete's sake, what have you got to lose? At least take two shots to try to gain the 35-40 yards needed for a FG try!

And don't even get me started on the HORRIBLE sack that the J-State QB took in OT...just terrible.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted...

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Was anyone else rooting like hell for Jacksonville State??? Empty Re: Was anyone else rooting like hell for Jacksonville State???

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:24 pm

And once again, the big bully wins in college football. I miss the days of '07 when teams like Appalachian St. knocked off Michigan (sighs).

Then again I feel very strongly that should've been the last ever season of college football period, because it was the wildest, wackiest, craziest, best season I've ever seen (I was paying extra special attention due to boycotting the NFL that year) and it's literally all been downhill ever since.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Was anyone else rooting like hell for Jacksonville State??? Empty Re: Was anyone else rooting like hell for Jacksonville State???

Post by Degarmo Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:56 pm

That would be a Chad Henne led Michigan team Wink

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:24 am

It was that game, on top of the 0-3 bowl record prior, that convinced me Henne (and Long for that matter) was not a leader or winner in the slightest. So of course the Fins draft both because Parcells Rolling Eyes

Seriously, if the two senior "leaders" can't get a top 3 team up for its home opener against a 1-AA team, then what good are they?

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:45 am

Long was good, but Henne wasn't, not after the first season anyway, when they coached any individuality and gunslinging mentality right out of him and turned him into checkdown Chad.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down