END THE MISERY!!! DO IT NOW!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

END THE MISERY!!! DO IT NOW!!!

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:49 pm

Because *somebody* has to start a frustrated ranting thread, right? And who better to do it than the Potentate Of Pessimism? Cool

Seriously, everybody vent here. That's what this thread is for. And be as creative as possible, please Smile

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: END THE MISERY!!! DO IT NOW!!!

Post by Degarmo on Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:57 pm

I think they should take the money they're using to put a tin hat on Joe Robbie Stadium and build a very nicely-appointed cannon to fire Philbin out of towards the state line.
Degarmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:58 pm

I'll get the ball rolling.

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:59 pm

Degarmo wrote:I think they should take the money they're using to put a tin hat on Joe Robbie Stadium and build a very nicely-appointed cannon to fire Philbin out of towards the state line.

Maybe we should put tin hats on the stubbornly delusional optimists left so they can be miserable like the rest of us Twisted Evil

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:01 pm

I'll add to that:

Degarmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:02 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:
Degarmo wrote:I think they should take the money they're using to put a tin hat on Joe Robbie Stadium and build a very nicely-appointed cannon to fire Philbin out of towards the state line.

Maybe we should put tin hats on the stubbornly delusional optimists left so they can be miserable like the rest of us Twisted Evil

I'd head over to FinNation to do just that, but I said I'm never going there again, and I haven't.
Degarmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:05 pm

I really shouldn't be pissed about the game, and I think that really it's not this game only. I'm just tired of incompetent people, in all walks of life, being left to suck at what they do and nothing gets done about it. It's like if you point out that someone is a bag of crap that you're the bad one because you had the audacity to state the truth.

I'd better stop before I get too far into social commentary.

So, fuck Philbin and Lazor. There. We're back on track.
Degarmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:06 pm

Degarmo wrote:I'd head over to FinNation to do just that, but I said I'm never going there again, and I haven't.

Yeah, perma-banning me sure did accomplish a whole lot, didn't it? HA!!! Twisted Evil

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:07 pm

Degarmo wrote:I really shouldn't be pissed about the game, and I think that really it's not this game only.  I'm just tired of incompetent people, in all walks of life, being left to suck at what they do and nothing gets done about it.  It's like if you point out that someone is a bag of crap that you're the bad one because you had the audacity to state the truth.  

As a fellow old soul, have at it. We've earned the right to rant as much as we like.

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:10 pm

Philbin might try to start a career as a rapper. It's looking like that would be a better choice for him than this head coaching thing.

HalCHorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:12 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:
Degarmo wrote:I really shouldn't be pissed about the game, and I think that really it's not this game only.  I'm just tired of incompetent people, in all walks of life, being left to suck at what they do and nothing gets done about it.  It's like if you point out that someone is a bag of crap that you're the bad one because you had the audacity to state the truth.  

As a fellow old soul, have at it. We've earned the right to rant as much as we like.

I'll just say this, respect has been completely rearranged and deranged. Things that deserve respect aren't revered, and those that demand respect by calling foul on society because they said something to hurt their feelings rule the day.
Degarmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:14 pm

HalCHorn wrote:Philbin might try to start a career as a rapper.  It's looking like that would be a better choice for him than this head coaching thing.

Haha, touche Hal!!! Tou freakin' che cheers

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:16 pm

Degarmo wrote:I'll just say this, respect has been completely rearranged and deranged.  Things that deserve respect aren't revered, and those that demand respect by calling foul on society because they said something to hurt their feelings rule the day.

WHOOOO!!! PREACH AWN, BRUTHA!!! cheers cheers cheers

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:32 pm

HalCHorn wrote:Philbin might try to start a career as a rapper.  It's looking like that would be a better choice for him than this head coaching thing.

He can go under the moniker Ole Queasy.
Degarmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:08 am

Fuck Kevin Coyle with a rusty trailer hitch. Fuck Lazor and his genius "throw the ball six yards behind the line of scrimmage" offense. Fuck mouth-breathing Grandpa Joe and his bedchecks.

Fuck the Nick Saban Memorial Bubble. Next head coach needs to order that thing demolished with plastic explosives.

I've never seen such a soft, listless, weak, finesse, no-running, non-sacking, no pressure, confused, baffled, brain dead, inaccurate, stone hands, dancing bunch of bull crap take the field in Miami since Cam Cameron was our head coach.

As of today, there are three players I would keep - Landry, Jones and Grimes. No one else seems to care or is good enough to make a difference. Of course we're tied to Suh and Tannehill until the year 2045 because we just paid the fuck out of both of them. Maybe we'll get a coach in here that can actually use both of them to their strengths.

This staff isn't it. Hickey isn't it. Tannebaum, the clock is already running dude - he's got maybe two years to show he's worth a shit - starting this offseason with the biggest decisions made in Miami in a long time. New GM. New Head Coach. And we better see results in year fucking one. GO.

white1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:21 am

It's only 7:20 AM where I live and White1 has already won the internet for the day cheers Maybe even the week. I am absolutely LOVING this burst of frustration-fueled creativity from him Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP on Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:25 am

This site hasn't been around long, but white1's post is the best ever seen in these parts. Nailed it.

JMP
Admin

View user profile http://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top