Game Day Bills at Dolphins

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game Day Bills at Dolphins

Post by Degarmo on Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:27 pm

So, keep Tannehill in the game to hand off 10 straight times.

Just moronic.
Degarmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo on Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:28 pm

And another thorough embarrassment at the hands of the Bills comes to a close. We should now stop talking about being worst in the AFC East and start discussing a real shot at a Top 5 pick.
Degarmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj on Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:34 pm

Blow it up again. Another wasted season.
JEGnj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:43 pm

I literally didn't even check the score until after I read this thread, as is SOP for me these days.

Personally I'm amazed they even scored 14. Still lost by 27 though so my prediction was right kinda sorta, just with more points.

I see Chris Hogan had a score against them. Remember when he wasn't anywhere near good enough to play for the Fins? Apparently this was pretty much Revenge Day for every ex-Fin who's now a Bill. Good for them. I couldn't be happier. (Typed that last sentence through clenched teeth. Okay, not really.)

Now that the quitting's been done shades of 2011 the next step is Ross refusing to fire Philbin during the bye, followed by firing him before the season's done anyway, even as the Fins lose the next 8 or so and then suddenly decide to have some pride because their feelings are hurt by all the meanies saying it might be a good idea to lock up the top pick.

Makes me thankful that my local CBS affiliate has decided to start whining about not being paid enough by DirecTV to be on the air and will shut down for a week or two (until the dispute becomes magically resolved).

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:47 pm

HalCHorn wrote:Unfortunately, with London coming up in seven days nothing can happen tomorrow.  Fortunately, the game will be on so early next week I can easily miss it if I just sleep late.

You have no idea how hard on me these last two games were, thanks to the RIDICULOUS start times. Have I ever said there's no way on God's green earth any Fins day game not on the west coast should ever start at 4 PM ET? I had to actually eat dinner while these last two abominations were still going on! A part of me is thinking about filing a lawsuit.

Thank GOD we can get back to the Fins losing before my now traditional Sunday slumber is over. Then again, it seems like the team is napping on the field more than I am in bed!

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:48 pm

Degarmo wrote:And another thorough embarrassment at the hands of the Bills comes to a close.  We should now stop talking about being worst in the AFC East and start discussing a real shot at a Top 5 pick.

Which they will blow thanks to the players suddenly deciding to win out of sheer spite in December after they couldn't do it with the playoffs on the line the past 2 seasons.

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:49 pm

Degarmo wrote:So, keep Tannehill in the game to hand off 10 straight times.

Just moronic.

LMAO!!! I can TOTALLY see Philbin and Lazor on the sideline with a, "This'll show everybody who thinks we don't run enough!" look on their faces.

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:51 pm

I am too embarrassed by this effort to say much more.

Ending the season in SEPTEMBER, just has to be a record. However, I feel more confident than ever that this is the right call - IT IS OVER - and any future effort is merely futile.

We will be destroyed by the Jets in London. New England? I don't even want to envision what those games will look like. The shower scene in "American History X" will be LESS one-sided than those games.

What a waste. And by "waste" - I mean only time for the fans watching another season of no hope. I'm not sure which players can even claim they have wasted time since they have all played a part in it. Maybe Wake, as he seemed to buy in to the Philbin regime but I guess age finally got him.

white1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:57 pm

white1 wrote:Ending the season in SEPTEMBER, just has to be a record.

Sadly, you'd be wrong. '04 season was over before it even started, thanks to The Quitter. This was also right about the time in '07 I figured out the Fins would have a serious chance at 0-16 and started my boycott of that season. And then there was the 0-3 start of '09, capped off by somehow losing to the Colts despite more than a 3 to 1 time of possession ratio. And the debacle VS the Pats the next season in Game 4 that got the ST coach immediately fired. And then there was...

Okay, I'll stop now Cool

What a waste.  And by "waste" - I mean only time for the fans watching another season of no hope.  I'm not sure which players can even claim they have wasted time since they have all played a part in it.  Maybe Wake, as he seemed to buy in to the Philbin regime but I guess age finally got him.

Wake was clearly done midseason of last year. I can't even take pleasure anymore in seeing all the resident sunshine pumpers be proven wrong yet again, mainly because it's gotten so old.

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn on Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:16 pm

Actually this was already a record.  The 2015 season officially ended right after the 15th game of the 2014 season when Ross announced Failbin's return in '15.

This shattered the previous record, the 2004 season, which ended on the Tuesday after the 2003 season ended when Huizenga announced Bumstedt would be back in '04.  This was long before Riicky's retirement.

This now makes 3 times in 12 years that we have had to endure a fourth season with a coach who clearly wasn't cutting the mustard by the end of year three.  This repeated inability to admit that a hire was a mistake has completely destroyed the credibility of what was once one of the NFL's prestigious jobs and turned that HC job into a complete joke that can't ever attract the first, second OR third choice for whatever job is available.

I'm out.  I can't watch Bowles get his revenge next week and destroy the one fan base we have left (overseas).

HalCHorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:20 pm

HalCHorn wrote:Actually this was already a record.  The 2015 season officially ended right after the 15th game of the 2014 season when Ross announced Failbin's return in '15.

Well dayum Shocked Okay, I stand corrected.

But remember Hal, firing coaches who have proven they can't even come close to getting it done is BAD because it ruins continuity! Or something...

I seriously hope you'll keep posting. Or at least PM me back and forth over the merits of, say, the '00 team VS the '01 squad. We've already covered '75 VS '77 and '92 VS '94 Laughing

Last edited by DolFan 316 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn on Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:25 pm

Oh, I'm not going to quit posting. Not by a longshot. But I'm not watching any more games or wearing any more Dolphins gear until Failbin and Coyle are both gone.

HalCHorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:27 pm

HalCHorn wrote:Oh, I'm not going to quit posting.  Not by a longshot.  But I'm not watching any more games or wearing any more Dolphins gear until Failbin and Coyle are both gone.

Noice Cool The movement is growing...

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:29 pm

I can sum up today I think.

A 55 minute foot fuck of Joe Philbin by Rex Ryan, who reserved the last five minutes so he could stroll out to mid field and take a huge, steaming dump on our logo.

white1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:32 pm

Hey. let's get some insight from Omar's hand-picked source for deep insight on the Phins locker room - Miko Grimes!

https://twitter.com/frosario23/status/648280130385784833

white1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:33 pm

I would honestly not even be fazed if someone told me Ryan really DID take a dump on the Fins logo at this point.

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:35 pm

white1 wrote:Hey. let's get some insight from Omar's hand-picked source for deep insight on the Phins locker room - Miko Grimes!

Oh dear lord...with literally anyone else that would have me railing against institutional tyranny. But since it's her, it's both hilarious and deserved on general principle.

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP on Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:18 am

Just moronic.

I don't think I've ever seen a QB get beaten up the way Tannehill was yesterday. He was hit on almost every pass play, and by the end of the game he was totally shell-shocked and looked like he could barely stand. Yet the mornic coaching staff kept him in the game. I'm sure Ryan wanted to stay in, because he is a competitor and he is tough as nails. But that is a situation where the wishy washy zombie of a head coach needs to step up and tell his player that it's time to take a seat. Absolutely inexcusable to keep Tannehill on the field at the end - disgusting.

JMP
Admin

View user profile http://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo on Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:05 pm

JMP wrote:

Just moronic.

I don't think I've ever seen a QB get beaten up the way Tannehill was yesterday.  He was hit on almost every pass play, and by the end of the game he was totally shell-shocked and looked like he could barely stand.  Yet the mornic coaching staff kept him in the game.  I'm sure Ryan wanted to stay in, because he is a competitor and he is tough as nails.  But that is a situation where the wishy washy zombie of a head coach needs to step up and tell his player that it's time to take a seat.  Absolutely inexcusable to keep Tannehill on the field at the end - disgusting.

I was sure, in some way, they were trying to get him injured so they could blame the remainder of the season on Moore, so they would have a bargaining chip to save their jobs.
Degarmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan on Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:51 am

DolFan 316 wrote:
white1 wrote:Hey. let's get some insight from Omar's hand-picked source for deep insight on the Phins locker room - Miko Grimes!

Oh dear lord...with literally anyone else that would have me railing against institutional tyranny. But since it's her, it's both hilarious and deserved on general principle.

hate to dredge up an old thread, but i thought we should tie a bow on this...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14264758/charges-miko-grimes-incident-miami-dolphins-stadium-dropped

She was arrested in September after authorities say she disobeyed an officer's command to stop and became belligerent and screamed profanities. Police say she charged one officer while flailing her arms, and that when an officer grabbed her in a bear hug and threw her on the ground, Grimes kicked her feet and tried to get up. She had initially been charged with battery on a police officer as well, but her charges were downgraded last month.

The police report said that Officer Jessenia Munoz was head-butted and that Grimes was threatened with a Taser, but Munoz later swore in a statement that she did not recall an officer pulling a Taser on Grimes. Also, a witness testified that she saw police tackle Grimes but that she did not see her assault officers.

"For these reasons -- and the likelihood that a jury would find that the force used by the officers was beyond that necessary for this type of offense -- the state will not be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant's words and conduct created safety concerns and that the officer was in a lawful execution of a legal duty at the time of the arrest," the prosecutor wrote in a memo closing the case.

the lesson children - disobey cops, scream at them, charge at them, hit them...and you'll get off scot-free.

mercury22nathan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP on Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:16 am

What a pile of crap. The injustice system strikes again...

JMP
Admin

View user profile http://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:18 am

And here I was thinking only white people are above the law and get to do anything they want. That's what the media is always telling me, and everything they say must be true, right? Rolling Eyes

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo on Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:10 pm

I'm still waiting for my checks from the White Male Privilege Society. Haven't received a one.
Degarmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top