The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Day Fins at Bills

5 posters

Go down

Game Day Fins at Bills Empty Game Day Fins at Bills

Post by JEGnj Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:54 am

We head into this game coming off another embarrassing defeat. Lost our best player for the year. I personally have no faith that our QB is the player to step it up to the next level and put this team on his shoulders. Beside Landry the last 2 draft classes that should be showing promise for the future have just been putrid. so I don't even know what to expect from this team.

Still would rather sit on Sunday and enjoy a win than suffer through an loss so Go Fins.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Game Day Fins at Bills Empty Re: Game Day Fins at Bills

Post by Degarmo Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:00 am

This game, we will win this f'in game.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:54 am

Tanny shows something if he plays really well and we win the game.

To date, he has done absolutely nothing in Buffalo except get embarrassed. Franchise QB or coach killer? Another data point after today's game.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:34 am

Degarmo wrote:This game, we will win this f'in game.

What's with the sudden positivity? Razz

This is going to put my theory that Rex Ryan isn't allowed to sweep the Fins to the ultimate test for sure. Because of you, I'm going to stick by it until the Fins actually lose the game.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:40 am

BTW the Fins' fewest and second fewest yards ever in a win have both come over Rexy.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/tgl_finder.cgi?request=1&match=game&year_min=1966&year_max=2015&game_type=R&playoff_round=&game_num_min=0&game_num_max=99&week_num_min=0&week_num_max=99&game_day_of_week=&game_time=&time_zone=&game_location=&surface=&roof=&stadium_id=&temperature_gtlt=lt&temperature=&game_result=W&overtime=&league_id=&team_id=mia&team_conf_id=&team_div_id=&opp_id=&opp_conf_id=&opp_div_id=&team_off_scheme=&team_def_align=&opp_off_scheme=&opp_def_align=&conference_game=&division_game=&tm_is_playoff=&opp_is_playoff=&tm_is_winning=&opp_is_winning=&tm_scored_first=&tm_led=&tm_trailed=&tm_won_toss=&c1stat=tot_yds&c1comp=lt&c1val=200&c2stat=&c2comp=gt&c2val=&c3stat=&c3comp=gt&c3val=&c4stat=&c4comp=gt&c4val=&c5comp=&c5gtlt=lt&c6mult=1.0&c6comp=&order_by=tot_yds&order_by_asc=Y

Fewest first downs ever in a win as well.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/tgl_finder.cgi?request=1&match=game&year_min=1966&year_max=2015&game_type=R&playoff_round=&game_num_min=0&game_num_max=99&week_num_min=0&week_num_max=99&game_day_of_week=&game_time=&time_zone=&game_location=&surface=&roof=&stadium_id=&temperature_gtlt=lt&temperature=&game_result=W&overtime=&league_id=&team_id=mia&team_conf_id=&team_div_id=&opp_id=&opp_conf_id=&opp_div_id=&team_off_scheme=&team_def_align=&opp_off_scheme=&opp_def_align=&conference_game=&division_game=&tm_is_playoff=&opp_is_playoff=&tm_is_winning=&opp_is_winning=&tm_scored_first=&tm_led=&tm_trailed=&tm_won_toss=&c1stat=first_down&c1comp=lt&c1val=10&c2stat=&c2comp=gt&c2val=&c3stat=&c3comp=gt&c3val=&c4stat=&c4comp=gt&c4val=&c5comp=&c5gtlt=lt&c6mult=1.0&c6comp=&order_by=first_down&order_by_asc=Y

So in other words, even if (more like when) Hennehill stinks it up there's still a chance it won't matter this time Cool Hey, at this point I'll cling to any shred of hope Laughing

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:15 pm

Defer the ball till the 2nd half, D stops them, then your lousy goober QB muffs the snap for the safety
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:31 pm

Hey Tanny can you throw the ball DOWN FIELD?
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:22 pm

Well game is over. Tanny completed his lone down field pass of the game. Now we will see dumps,screens, and reverses playing from behind.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:40 pm

I have no words for this. Great drive before the half and NO POINTS. I love being aggressive but this team has show it isn't one to "get it done" so might've been smarter to take the 3. I don't know. This just sucks.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:41 pm

Got to make the catch

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:43 pm

My patience with Tannehill is waning. If we lose today the season will be over and I'm convinced we need to blow it all up!

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:44 pm

For once can't blame goober. He put the ball where it had to be.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:17 pm

Everyone in the stadium knew the bills were going all out blitz but goober takes the strip sack. What a waste.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:27 pm

We can't get out of our own way

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:48 pm

We need big plays but we get 2 yard Tanny. Bench him and put in Moore!

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:59 pm

after 2 games I would rather have Tyrod Taylor than TanneSACK.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:48 pm

Yep

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:11 pm

Um...okay...

So apparently Rex Ryan *can* sweep the Fins.

And apparently, the Burial Ground Curse is so strong that it literally doesn't matter who coaches this team.

Why do I bother again? Oh that's right, you guys. Trust me, that's the ONLY reason.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:13 pm

I didn't watch it. I'm finding myself less and less interested in pro football lately. The game really kind of sucks now. Good to see the Dolphins are still shit.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:16 pm

Degarmo wrote:I didn't watch it.  I'm finding myself less and less interested in pro football lately.  The game really kind of sucks now.  Good to see the Dolphins are still shit.

Welcome to my world Smile

BTW since 2012 the Bills are 6-2 VS the Fins and 19-29 VS everyone else. Yeah.

Also, nice to have you back. See what happens when you decide to be positive? Razz Laughing

Believe it or not, it's much better to be the way we are than a Stepford fan. Besides, in the grand scheme of things, sports really doesn't mean squat. Especially today.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:31 pm

I will still watch here and there, but the game itself is letting me down.  I was thinking on Thursday night that the quality of football in the NFL has just gone to hell, a light went on in my brain, I turned off the TV, went into the other room, and read a book instead.  Goodell and the NFL has decided cheating is just fine and dandy, ignorant criminals are perfectly fine, and changing the rules to the detriment of the game is absolutely acceptable.  I realized, as stupid as it sounds, I am not obligated to waste my time watching garbage.  May Stephen Ross lose his ass on this team.  Another culprit in removing something I loved.  Fuck you Ross.  I hope you lose all your money and die penniless.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:48 pm

Degarmo wrote:I will still watch here and there, but the game itself is letting me down.  I was thinking on Thursday night that the quality of football in the NFL has just gone to hell, a light went on in my brain, I turned off the TV, went into the other room, and read a book instead.  Goodell and the NFL has decided cheating is just fine and dandy, ignorant criminals are perfectly fine, and changing the rules to the detriment of the game is absolutely acceptable.  I realized, as stupid as it sounds, I am not obligated to waste my time watching garbage.  May Stephen Ross lose his ass on this team.  Another culprit in removing something I loved.  Fuck you Ross.  I hope you lose all your money and die penniless.

I slept through the whole thing Smile Been sleeping a lot on Sundays since the season started. Makes up for all the sleep I miss the rest of the week.

BTW you forgot the now blatantly corrupt officiating. From what I hear these guys are now just flat out blowing calls on purpose because like the players they know nothing will happen to them. Hell, I heard that in this game alone Suh grabbed Taylor and was spinning him around and somehow that wasn't ruled a sack, then on the next play an obvious hold on Suh right in front of an official was ignored.

The Pats are going 19-0, and everyone's being brainwashed to love it. Never mind that it'll happen during a season in which almost no other team seems to even care.

I thought last season was the worst in NFL history, but this one is determined to top it with a vengeance. So yeah, fuck sports.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:35 pm

Funny, I actually spent the day sleeping too. Much more healthy and productive use of my time.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down