The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

players Miami should look at in the draft

3 posters

Go down

players Miami should look at in the draft Empty players Miami should look at in the draft

Post by rightchea Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:33 pm

On the offensive side of the ball Miami needs to find someone on the OL. Most players are going to be better than Miami's OL so I go after any in that in the first round. Miami doesn't need a WR, or RB. Late round TE maybe. Cameron is okay for the moment while Sims needs to improve. So TE, I would like at: O.J Howard, Hunter Henry, Nick Vannett.

Defense wise Miami seem to have a okay group with the DL. Philips seem to do well an Suh is on a huge contract so moving him is out of the question. Miami might need to look for a replacement in Wake either in this coming draft or next year but either way, Miami will need to find his replacement. Good backups won't be bad in the later rounds. LB need to be improved in the draft. For an OLB/ILB Jaylon Smith, Su'a Cravens, Reggie Ragland, Myles Jack, James Ross III. Miami DB need some serious help. The only good player is Rashid Jones. Bobby McCainis making a case but don't see him being a #2. Miami need to replace Taylor and Grimes is getting old. There are a lot of them coming out in the draft but I suggest Artie Burns, Jalen Ramsey, Kevin Peterson. Jones needs Safety support as well. I all for Deon Bush at the moment. More option are Jaylon Kearse, Daran Thompson, R.J Williamson

This is way before the combine I understand but you can at least look these guys up.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

players Miami should look at in the draft Empty Re: players Miami should look at in the draft

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:55 pm

You forgot QB. They need a new QB. Badly.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

players Miami should look at in the draft Empty Re: players Miami should look at in the draft

Post by Degarmo Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:59 pm

There isn't one. They're not going to be in position to draft anyone worth having at QB.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:23 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:You forgot QB. They need a new QB. Badly.

I didn't add QB for the fact of Tannehill's contract and I don't like many of the prospect this year.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down