Thoughts on game 14: Phins at Chargers

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Thoughts on game 14: Phins at Chargers

Post by DolFan 316 on Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:53 pm

finskev wrote:I Think the only way Miller comes back to this cluster fuck is if he is Franchised & is forced to.

That would be the absolute Finsiest move ever, wouldn't it? Franchise a guy they go out of their way to barely use Laughing And if that somehow does happen, I would fully support Miller if he held out and demanded a trade. I wouldn't even be mad.

finskev wrote:after the Game, Tannehill after 14 games finally calls out the rest of the Team for shitty play. Just a Tad to late for that dumbass.

Reminds me of the high school principal who finally decides to get tough--after the school's been taken over by bullies and the test scores are low. Enough with the lame-ass tough guy routines already. Did he not learn a lesson from Pouncey???

BTW I don't want to act like Finskev is chopped liver, I love when he posts too and want him to post more, dammit Smile Cool

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on game 14: Phins at Chargers

Post by CarsonChris on Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:50 pm

Sounds like I missed another great outing. This team needs fumigating. All the cockroaches need to be gotten rid of. The front office and everyone connected to personnel needs to be cleaned out. No more holdovers from top to bottom. Scouts, doctors, even the janitorial staff needs to go. We can not have another year of any of this.

CarsonChris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top