2016 Draft Strategy(first pick.com)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 2016 Draft Strategy(first pick.com)

Post by Birdmond on Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:07 am

Just read a pretty cool article on Twitter from SI. It's by @JennyVrentas. It confirms the Dolphins did indeed interview at least one QB! It also gives a great detailed explanation of the interview process. But I'm just excited they are looking at QB's.

Birdmond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:46 pm

Birdmond wrote:Just read a pretty cool article on Twitter from SI.   It's by @JennyVrentas.    It confirms the Dolphins did indeed interview at least one QB!   It also gives a great detailed explanation of the interview process.   But I'm just excited they are looking at QB's.

Lynch or bust for me. I'm not even sure I'll like any other pick, since they've gotten it wrong so many times.

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP on Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:16 pm

I keep hearing a lot of speculation that Jaylon Smith may not play in 2016, and his knee is so bad that some teams have removed him entirely from their draft boards. 

I'd strongly consider taking a late-round flyer on him if he falls that far. 

It's a shame for Smith...he would've been a guaranteed top 10 pick and had a really bright future ahead of him.  Now, who knows if he'll ever see the field at all.

JMP
Admin

View user profile http://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:19 pm

JMP wrote:I keep hearing a lot of speculation that Jaylon Smith may not play in 2016, and his knee is so bad that some teams have removed him entirely from their draft boards. 

I'd strongly consider taking a late-round flyer on him if he falls that far. 

It's a shame for Smith...he would've been a guaranteed top 10 pick and had a really bright future ahead of him.  Now, who knows if he'll ever see the field at all.

I think we just figured out who the Fins' first pick is going to be. If I was the betting type, I'd seriously lay a hundred on it. It would be the absolute Finsiest move possible.

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top