The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predictions/Preferences for round 2

4 posters

Go down

Predictions/Preferences for round 2 Empty Predictions/Preferences for round 2

Post by Birdmond Fri May 01, 2015 8:06 am

If Kendicks is on the board I'd say he's my pick but I love the idea of trading down and drafting Marpet, Gann or Fisher.

Birdmond

Back to top Go down

Predictions/Preferences for round 2 Empty Re: Predictions/Preferences for round 2

Post by DolFan 316 Fri May 01, 2015 8:32 am

They HAVE to take a guard in the second. I just don't see any way around it.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Predictions/Preferences for round 2 Empty Re: Predictions/Preferences for round 2

Post by mercury22nathan Fri May 01, 2015 10:37 am

DolFan 316 wrote:They HAVE to take a guard in the second. I just don't see any way around it.

i still think some very capable OGs can be found later on - i'm not convinced they HAVE to take one in the 2nd, but that's not to say that they won't consider it.

the guys who i think they will (or should) consider in the 2nd round are:

Benardrick McKinney, ILB, Miss St.
Michael Bennett, DT, Ohio St.
Eric Kendricks, ILB, UCLA
D'Joun Smith, CB, Fla Atl
Ameer Abdullah, RB, Nebraska

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri May 01, 2015 11:42 am

I don't want a guard in the 2nd.

At LB I'm looking at Denzel Perryman and Benardrick McKinney, and Eric Kendricks as well.

At S I'm keeping an eye on Landon Collins and Eric Rowe (who can also play CB).

At DT, I couldn't pass up Carl Davis if he was available at 47, and then there's Eddie Goldman and Jordan Phillips.

At RB, Tevin Coleman, Ameer Abdullah and Jay Ajayi are on my list.

At CB I really like Jalen Collins and Ronald Darby.

If I had to take OL, TJ Clemmings would be a nice pick, and I do like Jake Fisher. I like Marpet, but 47 is a bit early IMO.

I know we don't really need a WR right now, but Jaelen Strong and Devin Smith definitely intrigue me.

And then there's the wild card...if TE Maxx Williams falls to 47, I'd have to give him serious consideration.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdmond Fri May 01, 2015 3:40 pm

Well nobody REALLY wants a guard in round two. I just think all the top LB's will be gone as will Tevin Coleman. Guard will be BPA and meet a need.

Birdmond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down