Chris Hogan

Go down

Chris Hogan

Post by Birdmond on Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:19 pm

I'm just going to have to remind everyone who told you all Chris Hogan was going to be a player in the NFL. Not to brag or anything but it's happy hour and I'm on beer # 6. He's going to put up some huge numbers in NE.

Birdmond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Hogan

Post by DolFan 316 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:13 pm

Did you say anything about Hogan? I don't remember scratch

This will be Hogan's 5th season, and he has 87 career receptions. Relax on the huge numbers talk, bro Razz

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP on Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:24 pm

I remember a lot of people saying "If New England signs Hogan he's going to be a superstar!" after he caught a pass on Hard Knocks and then got cut. Guess we'll have a chance to see if that's true or not.

I think Hogan is a dime-a-dozen type receiver...nothing special about him. He works hard and has good hands, so he will fit in well in New England in that respect. But he's ideally a slot receiver, and the Pats have the best slot in the NFL in Edelman, so I'm not sure what their plans for Hogan are. Maybe they'll cut Amendola?

JMP
Admin

View user profile http://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdmond on Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:40 pm

Yeah , Yeah , just remember at the end of the season who told y'all he' is a player.

Birdmond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 on Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:42 am

I was a fan of Hogan back in the hard knocks days also! Honestly, I think the worse mistake we made was the way we failed to utilize Rishard Matthews. With Mariota throwing the ball, he could have a better year than Hogan in New England, making us look all that much more foolish.

I do like the combo of Landry and Parker. Stills.... meh. But at least we have a really good top 2 - maybe they will become great over time.

white1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP on Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:09 am

I think Matthews will turn out to be a big loss for the Phins, and I think he'll do very well with the Titans.

JMP
Admin

View user profile http://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down