more is better

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: more is better

Post by Birdmond on Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:23 pm

white1 wrote:Did the report mean to say "Jaylon Smith"? Because that one is on PFT.

Nope. Check Rotoworld. I can't do llnks on the phone.

Birdmond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdmond on Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:24 pm

BTW I highly recommend following Rotoworld on Twitter. If you're not on Twitter, get it done.

Birdmond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP on Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:47 pm

I read that some teams aren't happy with how long Jack's knee is taking to heal.  Other teams are fine with his status.  Ultimately, I'm not concerned...and he'll never last till 13 anyway.

JMP
Admin

View user profile http://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:39 pm

Birdmond wrote:i don't think they will. I think they are confident VH3, WJ3 or Zeke will be there at 13.  I really hate drafting a CB in round 1.

Just for you Cool

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/draft-finder.cgi?request=1&year_min=2010&year_max=2015&type=&round_min=1&round_max=1&slot_min=1&slot_max=32&league_id=&team_id=&pos_new=db&college_id=all&conference=any&show=all&order_by=career_av

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdmond on Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:34 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:
Birdmond wrote:i don't think they will. I think they are confident VH3, WJ3 or Zeke will be there at 13.  I really hate drafting a CB in round 1.

Just for you Cool

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/draft-finder.cgi?request=1&year_min=2010&year_max=2015&type=&round_min=1&round_max=1&slot_min=1&slot_max=32&league_id=&team_id=&pos_new=db&college_id=all&conference=any&show=all&order_by=career_av

Still hate it. No such thing as a great CB without a pass rush. Plus CB's are normally dueche bags.

Birdmond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic on Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:06 am

I love Hargreaves, but big WRs in the NFL are going to be a challenge. How he adapts to that is going to determine his success or failure IMO.

The Phins HAVE to get a CB. Someone who can AT LEAST get on the field and not give up uncontested TDs. You do not have to be Revis good, but you cannot be Jamar (Taylor or Fletcher Smile ) bad!

That said, in this draft, picking at #13, if someone wants #13, and is offering a 2nd or a 3rd and 5th, I would move down.

The 2nd and 3rd round is where the VALUE is in this draft I am thinking.

in this case, MO' Picks do be better!

Tannenbaum, get more picks!!

finfanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea on Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:27 pm

The issue with a lot of these DB that are in the draft are slow. They are not going to be able to keep up with the WR unless you playing zone the whole time which I don't see happening. That why I liking Apple, Burns and now I am even liking Jackson from University of Houston.

rightchea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdmond on Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:00 am

I've come to the conclusion more picks is better in rounds 1-3. I don't care if every other pick in the later rounds is traded for future or present higher picks.

Birdmond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum