The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things Women Should Never Say To Men

2 posters

Go down

Things Women Should Never Say To Men Empty Things Women Should Never Say To Men

Post by DolFan 316 Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:35 pm

From 1971. Some of these are hilariously outdated, but most of them still hold true today IMO.

http://www.retrospace.org/2012/05/vintage-scan-22-ten-things-to-never.html#more

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Things Women Should Never Say To Men Empty Re: Things Women Should Never Say To Men

Post by JMP Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:08 am

Interesting...but, at the risk of losing my man card, most of these could very easily be "Things Men Should Never Say To Women". Basketball

I think the basic rule of men dealing with women or women dealing with men is pretty simple: don't be a dick. Somewhere along the line, that somehow became a very difficult concept for a large percentage of the population.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Things Women Should Never Say To Men Empty Re: Things Women Should Never Say To Men

Post by DolFan 316 Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:18 am

JMP wrote:Interesting...but, at the risk of losing my man card, most of these could very easily be "Things Men Should Never Say To Women".  Basketball

At least a couple of the comments agree with you, as do I. Most of the list is just common sense, really.

As far as losing your man card, I only think you would if you allowed a woman to say these things to you on a regular basis without doing anything.

I think the basic rule of men dealing with women or women dealing with men is pretty simple: don't be a dick.  Somewhere along the line, that somehow became a very difficult concept for a large percentage of the population.

It actually all started around that time, when deviant behavior began to be condoned, then encouraged, then rewarded, and now it's outright celebrated.

If I had any advice to women it would be this: do NOT reward a man's jerkass behavior by agreeing to let him fuck you, let alone marrying him, and then think you're going to change him. Because at that point he's already gotten what he wanted by being that way, so there's no reason for him to ever change. Also, extreme jerkassery is NOT a sign of power, but the lack of it. People only act that way when they actually feel powerless.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down