I Guess It Falls To Me Again...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: I Guess It Falls To Me Again...

Post by DolFan 316 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:44 pm

The problem is, they're trying to rebuild while trading away draft picks like crazy. That's not how a team's supposed to rebuild.

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:24 pm

Can't argue with that. Gotta stop the silly trade ups. Set the board, try and trade DOWN when possible, and make your picks.

white1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP on Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:14 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:The problem is, they're trying to rebuild while trading away draft picks like crazy. That's not how a team's supposed to rebuild.

The other problem is, they have to stop drafting mostly projects and career role players.

JMP
Admin

View user profile http://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic on Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:58 pm

This has to be the worst tackling team since last year's I am thinking.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Okay, now...

Let's see...cannot rush the passer....cannot stop the run....cannot stop the pass.....the defense is set for a bottom third finish for sure.

On offense....they cannot run block to save their children's lives....the pass blocking is mediocre when it is there, and often gets totally BUMFUZZLED by any sort of D line stunt leaving the QB looking at a blitzer in his face in a hurry....

I was expecting a bad season BEFORE...but even I was not expecting THIS level of Bad.

I keep telling myself, this is preseason and it means poo-poo-diddly, but as Stink Schlereth keeps saying "It doesn't count, but it does matter."

What I keep wondering is if the Phins have the #1 overall pick in 2017, do they go QB?

Very Happy

(DODGING rocks and other detritus hurled in his general direction...he makes his exit post-haste.)

finfanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:48 pm

finfanatic wrote:Let's see...cannot rush the passer....cannot stop the run....cannot stop the pass.....the defense is set for a bottom third finish for sure.

If by "bottom third finish" you mean the worst of the bottom three Ds in the league, then I agree cheers

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic on Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:58 am

Well, if teams can run roughshod over your D at will, that means your Pass D will rank pretty good, so...

The D will still stink mightily though.

I keep hoping this is just the new staff getting things ironed out. But then again...I watched nearly this same bunch last year look utterly awful most of the time.

finfanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top