The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS - Jay Ajayi doesn't travel with team to Seattle

+2
Birdmond
JMP
6 posters

Go down

BREAKING NEWS - Jay Ajayi doesn't travel with team to Seattle  Empty BREAKING NEWS - Jay Ajayi doesn't travel with team to Seattle

Post by JMP Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:15 pm

Following up on my post about the Phins not being happy with Ajayi "sulking", there's this:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/sfl-backup-running-back-jay-ajayi-doesn-t-travel-with-team-to-seattle-20160909-story.html

Dolphins running back Jay Ajayi didn't make the trip to Seattle for Sunday's season opener due to coach Adam Gase's decision to leave him home. There's no word yet on why Gase decided to leave Ajayi in South Florida.

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2016/09/09/miami-dolphins-rb-jay-ajayi-not-with-team/

Miami coach Adam Gase did not disclose the reason for Ajayi’s absence following this morning’s practice at the University of Washington, saying only that it was a coach’s decision. On the team’s official injury report his status is listed as “Not Injury Related.”

Good - now the next step is to dump this bum and stick with players that actually want to compete.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS - Jay Ajayi doesn't travel with team to Seattle  Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS - Jay Ajayi doesn't travel with team to Seattle

Post by Birdmond Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:28 pm

So who's #2? Is Pead even healthy?

Birdmond

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS - Jay Ajayi doesn't travel with team to Seattle  Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS - Jay Ajayi doesn't travel with team to Seattle

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:41 pm

WOW!!! He really WAS sulking!!! Shocked

Yup, this season's going to be GREAT--for every Fins opponent, that is.

Hell, if anybody had any reason to sulk it was Miller, yet I don't recall hearing a peep out of him. He did the smart thing and just played along with the BS until he was able to leave. You'd think Ajayi would've learned from that example but apparently not.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:43 pm

Birdmond wrote:So who's #2?  Is Pead even healthy?

Is Drake? Because I shudder to think it would be Damian "Barely Gets Back To The LOS" Williams affraid

At this rate Daniel Thomas will be re-signed Monday pale

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:07 pm

According to practice reports Pead was full go today.

On track for taking the starting job this season

white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:27 pm

If Pead is full go, he should absolutely be the first back off the bench.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:04 pm

Pead rushes for 140 yards after Foster gets a Lisfranc foot injury on the first play.

Dolphins sill only score 5 points.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:51 pm

I read that part of the reason Ajayi got benched is because he doesn't play special teams. What that tells me is that he is way down on the depth chart. Clearly the Phins don't think he can contribute enough on offense to warrant a spot on the gameday roster. I wonder if he'll get cut f Pead and Drake show anything positive???

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:44 am

Ajayi, if soft as it seems as he is, can join the Jonathan Martins of this world and get to utilizing the "education" part of his Boise State degree. Football is a game for crazy heathens, not sensitive types.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:38 pm

Supposedly Ajayi was not trying during the pre-season and that is the real why Foster is on the first string. Gase was not impressed with Ajayi and it sounds like Miami might be looking for another RB

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:29 am

Pead wasn't active yesterday, but I would bet pretty strongly he will be on the field vs New England next week.

white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:32 am

white1 wrote:Pead wasn't active yesterday, but I would bet pretty strongly he will be on the field vs New England next week.

Yeah, I'd definitely like to see what Pead can do against the Pats.  We need all the help we can get.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down