The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 4 thoughts: Dolphins vs. Bengals

+5
mercury22nathan
white1
DolFan 316
Birdmond
JMP
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Game 4 thoughts: Dolphins vs. Bengals - Page 2 Empty Re: Game 4 thoughts: Dolphins vs. Bengals

Post by white1 Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:49 am

I put it all right at the feet of Goodell.

From the constant tweaks to core rules that distort the game, to the difficulty in judging what's a catch, to the horrible officiating, to the uneven disciplinary action - it's all made the game too far from what the fans used to love.

Rarity was another factor that's going out the window. Too many Thursday night games makes football too common. People want things more if they are rare, it's human nature. Goodell has made it so you can turn on a game three or even four nights a week. You should have only two Thursday night games: Season opener, and Thanksgiving day. NEVER on Saturday except for playoffs.

Stop with the fucking London games, and Mexico, and wherever else you want to play games. Expanding globally is a fools errand. When you dominate in the US market, double down on that - don't dilute the game by shipping it all over the world. You're just thumbing your nose at the core fan base. Never a good thing. And for what? A small glimmer of hope you'll make an extra buck in London? Makes no sense to me.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Game 4 thoughts: Dolphins vs. Bengals - Page 2 Empty Re: Game 4 thoughts: Dolphins vs. Bengals

Post by Degarmo Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:57 am

white1 wrote:I put it all right at the feet of Goodell.

Stop with the fucking London games, and Mexico, and wherever else you want to play games.  Expanding globally is a fools errand.  When you dominate in the US market, double down on that - don't dilute the game by shipping it all over the world.  You're just thumbing your nose at the core fan base.  Never a good thing. And for what? A small glimmer of hope you'll make an extra buck in London? Makes no sense to me.

A billion times, THIS!

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:23 am

Yep, total agreement.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2