The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After this latest loss, it’s the Dolphins players who are on notice

+3
mercury22nathan
white1
rightchea
7 posters

Go down

After this latest loss, it’s the Dolphins players who are on notice Empty After this latest loss, it’s the Dolphins players who are on notice

Post by rightchea Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:08 am

Armando Salguero wrote:Cornerback Byron Maxwell, not good enough the first three games of the season, lost his starting job on Thursday night.

He was supposed to be the Dolphins’ best cornerback this year but that hasn’t manifested into reality.

Not even close.

And so against a Cincinnati team that was going to put A.J. Green on the field, the Dolphins shrugged their shoulders and benched Maxwell and put Tony Lippett on the field instead.

Lippett, by the way, is an incomplete cornerback. He’s a three-year project, and this is his second season. And, yes, he played like it for important portions of this game.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article105087481.html#storylink=cpy

I say every player is worth getting rid of. Tannebaum and Ross need to look at who will hit the cap least and get rig of the rest. everyone that is a free agent let there ass go

rightchea

Back to top Go down

After this latest loss, it’s the Dolphins players who are on notice Empty Re: After this latest loss, it’s the Dolphins players who are on notice

Post by white1 Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:06 am

Tannenbaum needs to look in the mirror. His fingerprints are all over this roster. And it's awful.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

After this latest loss, it’s the Dolphins players who are on notice Empty Re: After this latest loss, it’s the Dolphins players who are on notice

Post by mercury22nathan Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:32 am

from the article referenced above...

Dolphins coach Adam Gase told his team loud and clear last week that he is a new coach so he’s not getting fired at year’s end.

He told them the general manager is in his first year so he’s not getting fired.

Gase told his players the people that run the organization are not going anywhere.

and Gase takes the next step in having this team completely quit on him.

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:43 am

Yeah if you have to say that... yikes.

white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:08 pm

Wow...we're not even halfway through the season and the honeymoon is already over.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdmond Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:39 pm

I'd bench Tannehill as both an experiment and a message. That's probably they I'll watch anymore of this trash.

Birdmond

Back to top Go down

Post by Umix10 Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:51 pm

Re sign Doughty and let him play.....he supposedly made plays consistently......I don't care if he sux balls but at least I would be interested to see another qb
Umix10
Umix10

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:01 pm

white1 wrote:Yeah if you have to say that... yikes.

If I'm a player hearing my coach tell me that, I'm retiring ASAP.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down