Tanny Done ACL tear

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanny Done ACL tear

Post by JEGnj on Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:22 pm

Early rumors are torn ACL and done. So now our future is in the hands of a questionable QB coming off ACL tear?

Last edited by JEGnj on Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
JEGnj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tanny Done ACL tear

Post by Birdmond on Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:33 pm

JEGnj wrote:Early rumors are torn ACL and done. So now our future is in the hands of a questionable QB coming off ACL tear?

Really?

Birdmond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP on Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:00 pm

Horrible loss for the team, and at the worst possible time.

JMP
Admin

View user profile http://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 on Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:38 pm

This is bad news.

IMO Tanny had done enough to show he can be our future QB.

However, with this timing, it brings to question will he be ready for September next year? 9 months isn't a lot of time to recover.

I wish him well. With his athleticism it's possible his recovery is quick.

From a team standpoint, this puts even more importance on building two things: The defense, and the running game. Ajayi is turning into a great back. Provide better linemen to pave the way for him, and better TEs that can both block and catch.

The defense with a few more pieces could be excellent. I have no idea how Joseph put a scheme together to limit the Cards weapons like we did today. I thought Johnson would have a career day, and Fitz would feast on McCain, but neither happened.

Pour money into those two places, and plan on the passing game being a contributor, not a carrier, in 2017.

white1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:11 pm

Spent the day with my sister and nephews. Just saw the game highlights and...that was a dirty hit by Campbell Evil or Very Mad Probably didn't even get flagged either because Tannehill's name isn't Tom Brady, amirite?

This team has been the most injury-riddled one since '93 it seems Mad

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP on Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:30 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:Spent the day with my sister and nephews. Just saw the game highlights and...that was a dirty hit by Campbell Evil or Very Mad Probably didn't even get flagged either because Tannehill's name isn't Tom Brady, amirite?  

This team has been the most injury-riddled one since '93 it seems Mad

IMO it wasn't a dirty hit, and there wasn't a flag. Earlier in the game, Landry hit a player late and knocked him out of the game with a back injury - and that wasn't flagged either. So things evened out.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:54 pm

I've got to disagree with you. Looked at it a few more times and Campbell straight up dove right into Tannehill's knee. He knew EXACTLY what he was doing. Hell, Campbell even lets up right after making contact because he thinks he's getting flagged!

If that's not a penalty then NOTHING's a penalty. Might as well just let the players go full-on Rollerball out there.

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP on Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:08 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:I've got to disagree with you. Looked at it a few more times and Campbell straight up dove right into Tannehill's knee. He knew EXACTLY what he was doing. Hell, Campbell even lets up right after making contact because he thinks he's getting flagged!

If that's not a penalty then NOTHING's a penalty. Might as well just let the players go full-on Rollerball out there.

Again, I didn't see anything dirty about it. I thought Landry's unpenalized hit was much worse. Again, it evened out in the end...both teams got away with it.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo on Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:09 pm

Tannehill's injury hit should have been flagged, in my opinion. As far as dirty, I'll have to watch it again.
Degarmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP on Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:55 am

Campbell did hit Tannehill low - no question.  But he went low because he was beating a block.  Wake does it all the time, and in fact he hit Palmer low at least twice yesterday and no penalties were called against him.  And while we're at it, Stills had a block in the back on Landry's 70-yard play, and no flag was thrown.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top