Dolphins running game?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dolphins running game?

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:57 am

Umix10 wrote:Not that I'm trying to rub it in JMP but I'm glad that this is a win for the Phins but, they stuck to the gameplan!  Ajayi had 19 carries and 51 yards. and Moore went 12/18 236 4 and 1.  Regardless, this is a win for all of us.  Next up the jills!!!!!!  And we are still in the hunt. As much as I hate the Patriots and know the Broncos can knock us out, I want it to come down to the PATRIOTS game.

I'm honestly not sure if I'd like to have some of what you're smoking or not scratch If it's possible for this team to clinch a playoff spot by beating the Bills due to other teams losing then why would anybody here NOT want that? The last thing I want is to go into the Pats game knowing they *have* to win to get in. The absolute worst case scenario is for the Fins to win 11 and miss the playoffs, and the only way that happens is if the Broncos win out. Maybe you didn't know that.

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 on Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:58 am

Degarmo wrote:
DolFan 316 wrote:Running game??? As long as the Fins have Mighty Matt Moore they don't need no stinkin' running game Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
 Just . . . stop.  Very Happy

I will not. Having too much fun Razz

DolFan 316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo on Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:16 am

DolFan 316 wrote:
Degarmo wrote:
DolFan 316 wrote:Running game??? As long as the Fins have Mighty Matt Moore they don't need no stinkin' running game Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
 Just . . . stop.  Very Happy

I will not. Having too much fun Razz

I don't care if Cleo Lemmon was at QB, I love beating the Jets.

Degarmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP on Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:23 pm

Umix10 wrote:
Not that I'm trying to rub it in JMP but I'm glad that this is a win for the Phins but, they stuck to the gameplan!  Ajayi had 19 carries and 51 yards. and Moore went 12/18 236 4 and 1.  Regardless, this is a win for all of us.  Next up the jills!!!!!!  And we are still in the hunt. As much as I hate the Patriots and know the Broncos can knock us out, I want it to come down to the PATRIOTS game.

Gase did just what I hoped: he protected Moore by limiting his passes and gave him easy, high-percentage plays. It looked to me like the playbook was scaled down and Moore didn't have to think too much. Perfect gameplan and Moore executed it very well.

Great win!

JMP
Admin

View user profile http://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top