National Championship Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

National Championship Game

Post by JMP on Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:45 am

YES!!! Saban finally loses!! Twisted Evil

That 4th quarter was amazing. When Alabama took the lead at the end I figured the game was over, but Watson carried Clemson on his shoulders and led his team to the winning score. That was awesome!

'bama's offense really lost some steam when Bo Scarbrough left the game, and their defense choked on the final drive. Clemson definitely had an illegal pick on the winning TD - can't believe that wasn't flagged. I'd be pissed if I was a Tide fan, but I'm not...happy to see Clemson get the win!

So many future NFL players in that game...damn. One guy I'm really intrigued by is Clemson WR Hunter Renfrow. Dude is small, but he's a football player and makes so many clutch catches. Reminds me a lot of Wes Welker and Wayne Chrebet - small but tough as nails. If he gets in the right offensive system I think he can develop into a great slot receiver at the next level.

JMP
Admin

View user profile http://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: National Championship Game

Post by Degarmo on Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:32 pm

I'm with you on Renfrow . . . kid just comes up big in big games. That's a skill.

Also, their other WR, Williams, man, he really turned it up in that 2nd half.

You could practically field a team in the pros with the talent that was out there last night.
Degarmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top