The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tua fails two different physicals

+6
Degarmo
HalCHorn
DolFan 316
CarsonChris
JMP
rightchea
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Tua fails two different physicals - Page 4 Empty Re: Tua fails two different physicals

Post by Degarmo Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:30 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:I really hope that doesn't mean the IQ test I took in January is worthless Crying or Very sad I got good results too.

The reality is, test results do mean something, it's just those who are interpreting them sometimes are morons.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Tua fails two different physicals - Page 4 Empty Re: Tua fails two different physicals

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:34 pm

Degarmo wrote:The reality is, test results do mean something, it's just those who are interpreting them sometimes are morons.

That's why it was so absurd for GMs to be whining about how the draft needed to be pushed back or canceled because they "didn't have enough information". First off, any GM who waits until March to decide to investigate a prospect's personality and psych profile deserves to be fired ASAP and second, the NFL draft is all about GMs knowing full well that Player A is made of glass or Player B is a jerkass and ignoring the red flags to take them anyway, it's become a tradition.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum