The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY SISTER'S BIRTHDAY!!!

2 posters

Go down

MY SISTER'S BIRTHDAY!!!  Empty MY SISTER'S BIRTHDAY!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:28 am

Since nobody else is having one lately Razz

Anyway, she is 40 now Shocked We went to this restaurant inside a big antigue store and had...wait for it...LOBSTER PIZZA Very Happy I had an artichoke shrimp bisque on the side and of course the nephews wanted to try a spoonful and liked it so much they got the waiter to serve them a bowl Laughing And roughly half the civilized world wished her happy birthday on her FB page including people we literally haven't seen in 25 years. And then when we got back to her house my brother in law's parents had decorated the inside while we were gone with banners and other stuff "celebrating" her turning 40 Twisted Evil

Speaking of my nephews, they're now really into this show called American Ninja Warrior. I think I watched 3 hours of it with them yesterday. They also have a fort in the back yard that their dad sort of made into an obstacle course and my younger nephew was showing me what he could do, with me trailing along the whole way with arms outstretched because he was hanging from his legs and climbing wall studs and swinging from things and generally making me nervous.

At some point I noticed that the older one wasn't feeling very well, not from the food but he was coming down with a cold or maybe the flu so after I left I called and told my sister and she checked his temp and it was 101 pale So I think she cancelled her plans to go out last night and I'm sorry about that but I was just looking out for my little buddy. I'd have hated for a babysitter to have to deal with that.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

MY SISTER'S BIRTHDAY!!!  Empty Re: MY SISTER'S BIRTHDAY!!!

Post by Killah Sith Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:28 pm

My boy was watching that show recently.

Killah Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:42 pm

So happy things are at least not so bad for you that you can actually post Very Happy cheers

Turned out my nephew got strep throat. In other words, if I hadn't called when I did my sister would'e gone out to dinner and left him to suffer with a babysitter, and he might not have even been able to see a doctor for 2-3 more days. But because my sister's doctor is apparently cool enough to see patients on July 3rd, he was able to get the proper medicine and when I called Sunday to see how he was he said he was "feeling great" Very Happy

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down