The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anyone surprised anymore

4 posters

Go down

Is anyone surprised anymore Empty Is anyone surprised anymore

Post by rightchea Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:39 pm

Alec Nathan wrote:It's safe to say Jarvis Landry is happy to no longer be a member of the Miami Dolphins.
Speaking to Sports Illustrated's Ben Baskin, one of the newest members of the Cleveland Browns' receiving corps ripped into the Dolphins and shed some light on his relationship with head coach Adam Gase.
"[In Miami] no one appreciated s--t," he said. "Here it's blue-collar, it's hard-working. People that actually appreciate what you bring to the table."
Landry added that he repeatedly asked Gase to expand his route tree—a suggestion the Dolphins boss did not take to kindly.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2788367-jarvis-landry-rips-dolphins-culture-begged-adam-gase-for-bigger-route-tree

I actually believe everything that he is saying.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Is anyone surprised anymore Empty Re: Is anyone surprised anymore

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:55 pm

If the 1-31 over the last two seasons Browns are an example of a blue collar team, it's no wonder all those jobs disappeared from America and are done overseas now.

At this point I don't care if it's true or not, this bitching like an angry ex serves no purpose. It's not going to help the Browns in any way. It's not going to get Gase fired before the season starts. And it's not going to suddenly convince anyone about anything they didn't already know. The only thing this does IMO is reveal Landry to be a classic Diva Receivah who will start complaining as soon as things go wrong in Cleveland. Which won't be long. By Week 4 he'll be bashing the Browns and saying stuff like he never wanted to be there but was forced to.

Last edited by DolFan 316 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:20 am

This is the thing that pisses me off most about Gase (and believe me, there's a long list):
"Landry added that he repeatedly asked Gase to expand his route tree—a suggestion the Dolphins boss did not take to kindly."

A so-called offensive guru can't figure out how to use his best offensive player?? Using Landry on only short passes and passes behind the line is CRIMINAL and should be a fireable offense. So frustrating to watch our best player being underutilized for years. And Gase can go stick the "Landry didn't know the playbook and ran the wrong routes" BS right up his ass...if true, how did Landry catch over 200 passes under Gase and why was Landry the focal point of the offense under Gase?

Landry was such a bad player that the Dolphins had to go out and sign not one but two players to attempt to replicate what he brought to the table.

316 is right - none of this even matters now. But it is still frustrating as hell to see this team continue to waste the little talent it does have.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:36 pm

Seems like they keep jettisoning players instead of coaches. I think they've got it backwards.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:08 pm

JMP wrote:This is the thing that pisses me off most about Gase (and believe me, there's a long list):
"Landry added that he repeatedly asked Gase to expand his route tree—a suggestion the Dolphins boss did not take to kindly."

A so-called offensive guru can't figure out how to use his best offensive player??  Using Landry on only short passes and passes behind the line is CRIMINAL and should be a fireable offense.  So frustrating to watch our best player being underutilized for years.  And Gase can go stick the "Landry didn't know the playbook and ran the wrong routes" BS right up his ass...if true, how did Landry catch over 200 passes under Gase and why was Landry the focal point of the offense under Gase?

Landry was such a bad player that the Dolphins had to go out and sign not one but two players to attempt to replicate what he brought to the table.

316 is right - none of this even matters now.  But it is still frustrating as hell to see this team continue to waste the little talent it does have.

He isn't an offensive guru but he is a QB guru which he keeps getting horrible players behind Tannehill. Getting no one to push Tannehill means that he doesn't want to push Tannehill either

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down