The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White1 Might Like This...

5 posters

Go down

White1 Might Like This... Empty White1 Might Like This...

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:04 pm

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article216509430.html

Hey, it's at least some glimmer of a hint of a sliver of a shred of an iota of hope, right? And do we ever need all the hope we can get! Laughing

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

White1 Might Like This... Empty Re: White1 Might Like This...

Post by CarsonChris Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:58 am

Apparently i've reached my reading limit of Miami Herald articles for free. I don't want to spend the money on the Dolphins I used to. That $.99 is to much to pay for a bunch of kneeling buffoons!

A synopsis would greatly be appreciated!

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:57 pm

It's the standard training camp "Hey, here are some bubble guys that may surprise you and make the team," stuff. If there is a real gem in there, he'll be starting somewhere else soon.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:05 pm

CarsonChris wrote:Apparently i've reached my reading limit of Miami Herald articles for free. I don't want to spend the money on the Dolphins I used to. That $.99 is to much to pay for a bunch of kneeling buffoons!

A synopsis would greatly be appreciated!

I use Firefox as my web browser and there's a work-around. I can right-click on the link for the article and choose 'open link in new private window', and then it opens. I would think there are similar options in other browsers.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:43 pm

I do like it, thx for linking!

Good to hear Owusu is still making a positive impression this late in the preseason. If we'd come to grips with the fact Parker is not ever going to develop, we'd cut him and have more guys like Owusu on the roster.

This isn't the first time I've heard positive reviews on Asiata either. One writer said he gets the most "push" on running plays than any other lineman on the roster. Would be great to see a 5th rounder at G pan out for us.

The team raved about S Mo Smith last season late, and it looks like he's playing well so far. Would love to see us move on (sooner than later) from Jones/McDonald in favor of Smith/Fitzpatrick. Maybe even trade one of them.

white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:00 pm

white1 wrote:I do like it, thx for linking!

I'm seriously trying to be more positive, about this team and in general, but in both cases recent events keep making it difficult for me.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:30 am

Watching that second preseason game really made me lose sight of anything positive.  This team is dull, boring and just plain bad.  Yeah, I know, Gase is trying to convince us that he has some new top secret next-level brand of football unlike anything that has ever been seen before that won't be revealed till the regular season - but I ain't buying it.  The players look like they don't care, there's a general feel of sloppiness and lack of fundamentals, and the depth is still atrocious.

Gase reminds me of an old MAD book that I had, with Alfred E. Neuman posing like Nero, playing a fiddle with his 'what, me worry?' expression while everything around him burned:

White1 Might Like This... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkOXQKqdIwPdNcg5F1Lut1rYriKCHh7ZClDihuWVZV5B_Hpm2e5Q

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down