The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bills/Titans twitter war?

4 posters

Go down

Bills/Titans twitter war? Empty Bills/Titans twitter war?

Post by mercury22nathan Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:16 am

Lewan (Titans) and Larson (Bills) go at it on twitter. and then a former Phins gets involved.

Lewan, the Titans' three-time Pro Bowl left tackle, tweeted a mock shout-out Monday to Bills defensive end Shaq Lawson -- a screen shot of the former first-round pick's modest stats entering Sunday's 14-7 win by Buffalo. Lawson had no tackles or sacks against Tennessee.

Lewan's swipe at Lawson on Twitter apparently was sparked by a postgame comment from Lawson on Sunday.

"We knew what his weakness was -- he gives up inside moves and this was an inside game. He's a fake tough guy. ... He was quiet today," Lawson said.

Phillips, who had a career-high three sacks by halftime, took over.

The defensive tackle wrote that Lewan should get drug tested again and called him a "soft cry baby." Phillips then shared a couple of videos of Lawson tying up Lewan so Phillips could get his second sack, followed by a tweet with a screen grab of a story about Lewan failing a drug test earlier this year with "People don't forget (at)taylorlewan77."

Then Phillips -- who played against the Titans and Lewan twice last season, first with the Dolphins and then Buffalo -- tweeted a screen grab of the Tennessee left tackle unconscious in the 2018 season opener at Miami with the hashtag "NSFW."

...it's likely that Lawson and Lewan will cross paths in Arizona. Apparently, the two players have done so while training during the offseason, as Lawson tweeted he hopes to see Lewan there during the offseason.

Lewan responded to Lawson by calling him "tired as f---" while Lewan was "crushing workouts."

In that 2018 game against the Dolphins, Lewan was knocked out of the game after being hit by then-Miami defensive lineman Andre Branch. Lewan laid on the field for a few seconds after the hit, then got up and went after some of the Dolphins players. A mini skirmish ensued.

while i can't condone making fun of a guy due to a concussion and i really think these guys should let their play speak for itself, something about the real venom being spewed here makes me laugh. kind of funny how these big "tough" guys can be keyboard warriors but during the game...

Man didn’t say one word during the game because he was getting tore up now he wants to take it to social media your a joke always been a joke

according to Jordan's twitter. maybe someday the Phins will be competitive enough to have someone dislike them.

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Bills/Titans twitter war? Empty Re: Bills/Titans twitter war?

Post by JMP Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:04 am

Lewan's team lost the game, so I don't understand why he's trash-talking in the first place. scratch

As for Phillips, I thought we gave up on him too quickly, and he's been playing well for the Bills.

And yes, I hope we can one day have people hate on us after we beat them!

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:31 pm

Did anyone see that Tannehill came in the game....someone must be doing really bad to get replaced by Tannehill

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:57 am

rightchea wrote:Did anyone see that Tannehill came in the game....someone must be doing really bad to get replaced by Tannehill

I saw that! Tannehill played awful too...no better than Mariota.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:51 pm

That was the worst I've ever seen Tannehill play. I think he's just collecting a check now.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:28 am

Tannehill is starting this week!! Shocked

Add the Titans to the list of teams looking to draft a first round QB...

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:14 am

That what it looks like to me but at the same time the Titans have no weapons what so ever so the fact that they suck is because they really don't have no one to throw too

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:40 am

rightchea wrote:That what it looks like to me but at the same time the Titans have no weapons what so ever so the fact that they suck is because they really don't have no one to throw too

Good point - its pretty much Delaney Walker and a group of mediocre WRs.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down