The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MORE BREAKING NEWS: TE Nick O'Leary cut! UPDATE: TE Clive Walford signed

4 posters

Go down

MORE BREAKING NEWS: TE Nick O'Leary cut!  UPDATE: TE Clive Walford signed Empty MORE BREAKING NEWS: TE Nick O'Leary cut! UPDATE: TE Clive Walford signed

Post by JMP Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:35 pm

Phins release O'Leary one day after I name him "goat of the game"!  In a corresponding move, the Phins signed CB Xavier Crawford, former Texan.

Busy day!

Last edited by JMP on Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MORE BREAKING NEWS: TE Nick O'Leary cut!  UPDATE: TE Clive Walford signed Empty Re: MORE BREAKING NEWS: TE Nick O'Leary cut! UPDATE: TE Clive Walford signed

Post by white1 Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:33 pm

The under tone on this move is also the confidence the staff has in Gesicki. He’s playing well, and he has pleased the staff with his effort to improve blocking.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

MORE BREAKING NEWS: TE Nick O'Leary cut!  UPDATE: TE Clive Walford signed Empty Re: MORE BREAKING NEWS: TE Nick O'Leary cut! UPDATE: TE Clive Walford signed

Post by rightchea Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:39 pm

Does this mean that Miami is looking into getting another TE or are they okay with Smythe being just the only other TE that is listed. Claiming Crawford off the waiver means that they have little faith in Tankersley ability. this is getting interesting

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:45 pm

Well Tankersley is coming off an acl he’s not ready. I would not be shocked to see us draft a TE early
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:23 pm

rightchea wrote:Does this mean that Miami is looking into getting another TE or are they okay with Smythe being just the only other TE that is listed.

They do have Chris Myarick on the practice squad, who I thought looked really good in the summer. I thought they would call him up...I guess that could still happen.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:55 pm

Phins re-signed TE Clive Walford. I would have preferred to see what Chris Myarick could do, but I like Walford. Should help improve run blocking and he is a decent receiver.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:48 pm

I liked O'Leary. He was never gonna be great, but he was a real old-school TE.

finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:59 pm

finfanatic wrote:I liked O'Leary.  He was never gonna be great, but he was a real old-school TE.

I liked him OK till the Monday night game. That drop was awful. And no one but me seems to care, but he missed a key block on that failed 4th down attempt by Fitz. Might be a knee-jerk reaction to want him cut for one bad game, but those plays really pissed me off. The margin for error is so slim on this team...can't have guys screwing up basic assignments.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down