The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is NOT The Worst NFL Team Ever!!!

4 posters

Go down

This Is NOT The Worst NFL Team Ever!!!  Empty This Is NOT The Worst NFL Team Ever!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:06 pm

Hell, there are TWO worse teams JUST THIS SEASON ALONE Laughing Laughing Laughing FUCK the tanking talk!!!

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

This Is NOT The Worst NFL Team Ever!!!  Empty Re: This Is NOT The Worst NFL Team Ever!!!

Post by rightchea Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:10 am

I knew Miami was going to win this game. Especially after the Jets were trying to trade two players that didn't want to be traded

rightchea

Back to top Go down

This Is NOT The Worst NFL Team Ever!!!  Empty Re: This Is NOT The Worst NFL Team Ever!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:46 am

If you're on the Jets and DON'T want to be traded, you might not be mentally capable of dressing and feeding yourself Laughing Laughing Laughing

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:51 pm

We are likely going to win AT LEAST the next Jets game, and the Cincy game. I'm thinking 3 wins is the low water mark for us.

Curious to see us perform against the Colts. Brissett is hurt but the rest of their squad is solid. Should be a good game and another measure to see where we are, I'm looking at it similar to the Pittsburgh game.

white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:03 pm

I know many people don't like Stephen A. Smith but he makes some good points a lot of times and this is one of them

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:18 pm

white1 wrote:We are likely going to win AT LEAST the next Jets game, and the Cincy game.  I'm thinking 3 wins is the low water mark for us.

Curious to see us perform against the Colts.  Brissett is hurt but the rest of their squad is solid.  Should be a good game and another measure to see where we are, I'm looking at it similar to the Pittsburgh game.

I could just as easily see us going winless the rest of the way. Yesterday was awesome, but doesn't change the fact that this is a very flawed team that will be outmatched in every single game.

I think there are 4 games left that could be classified as "winnable" - Browns, Jets, Giants Bengals. But the thing is, those 4 games could also be considered losses. We're simply not good enough to expect wins, no matter who the opponent is.

Losing Howard on defense and now Williams on offense really cripples this already-damaged team. I have no doubt that we'll continue to see progression from some players and the team will continue to play hard, but 1-15 is still a very real possibility IMO.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:19 pm

rightchea wrote:I know many people don't like Stephen A. Smith but he makes some good points a lot of times and this is one of them

I actually find Stephen A. very entertaining. He's right on the money here.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down