The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hal Knew All Along...

4 posters

Go down

Hal Knew All Along... Empty Hal Knew All Along...

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:49 pm

I have to give him credit for seeing the whole time that this team's historically awful start was really just an aberration and that they were clearly getting better each week and would win not only one but likely multiple games. I should've known Hal knew what he was talking about, he always does. cheers cheers cheers

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Hal Knew All Along... Empty Re: Hal Knew All Along...

Post by white1 Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:49 pm

I admit I had high hopes going into this week. I could feel the potential for a win.

Also, I've been let down so many times I was prepared for disappointment, and the Jets TD drive to open the game seemed to be a harbinger of the game to come.

However, they persevered. What a game! I was excited, relieved, and somehow more proud of the Fins than I expected.

I am thoroughly enjoying this squad at 1-7 far more than any team in recent memory with the exception of that one magical playoff berth in Gase year 1. I know it was fool's gold, but at the time I loved seeing us earn a playoff spot.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:47 am

Thanks, Dolfan. It is nice to be right about this one, I have been wrong about plenty too. Smile

I think I got the Jets' hiring of Gase right too. He may well be one and done there. What a complete cluster.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:14 pm

Well, it was against the Jets who look like they have a disaster in the making on their hands.

Darnell was GOSH-AWFUL, and the Jets D is starting to give off and gangrene-ish odor (Not GANG GREEN!!! LOL)

I think Ross pulled the plug on Gase one year too late, but he got out while the getting was good.

Gase stinks, and the new GM the Jets hired looks as lost as Gase.

Some people are much-better Coordinators than they are HCs.
finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:15 pm

But yes, Hal usually does know what he is talking about.

Very Happy
finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down